Chapter thirteen.

Chapter 13

Chapter 13

***

T.C.S Company
event party

"Ugh, I just can't believe we have to attend this stupid party every year!"  Groaned Amy rolling her eyes in annoyance making a slight pout on her lips.

"Can you just appreciate things in life for once," Hwan asked looking at her and then looking down at her pouted lips, as he smiled.

"I bet Mr.Soo has so much money to spend on  unnecessary stuff, like who throws a party every month...like wow!" She joked chuckling while taking a sip of champagne.

Hwan and Amy were so busy in their own conversation that they didn't even notice someone was behind them listening to what sounded like complaints.

"why don't you too just date already?" Y/n popped out of nowhere startling them out of shock.

"Oh, y/n you came!" Amy squeaks, it was a rare occasion seeing y/n being social and coming to parties. Usually Should would avoid all types of socialising, but not today. Amy was happy to see her like this being all confident and outgoing, maybe for once Jungkook did help her. But was Jungkook the real cure?

"Yeah," y/n mumbled while smiling.

Y/n was happier today for some reason. Anybody that was close to her would notice that she was not her usual self, her face had a bright glow and her eyes sparkled while laughing at every joke Hwan and Amy made.

Seeing her smile while observing everything about her made him feel a sort of feeling grow inside; something he never felt before. Jungkook was quietly taking glances of his soon to be wife, who was enjoying herself with her friends. He wanted to be near her, hold her and to tell her how much he loved her but that would never happen as y/n would always keep her distance from him: just like the old days.

Jungkook was determine to make you his and he was a competitive guy, who could not give up until he has that 'thing' that he wants. Jungkook was well aware of your friends not liking him and he didn't care because no-one else matters except you.

"Hey!" Jimin yelled putting a hand on jungkook's shoulder. "who are you staring at?....oh" jimin follows where jungkook's eyes were and they landed on you. "Is she still mad at you?" He questioned to which jungkook shook his head.

"she forgive me," he said with a sigh "she was happy that day before my mother showed up and found out her secret."

"Huh, what Secret?" Questioned jimin looking at him with pure confusion.

"That she has a cleaning disorder," it slipped out of his mouth accidentally. Knowing what he just said he slaps his mouth with his hand, eyes widen.