Chapter twenty-four.

Chapter 24

Chapter 24

***

Y/n's pov

I felt light kisses on my neck which made me open my eyes. A sudden white light hit my face and my pupils making me close my eyes tightly. "Love, you can open your eyes," Turning around I saw jungkook giving me a small smile, he was laying next to me on a bed. I tried to stand up but he held me down, giving me a worried look "stay, the doctor said you need to rest and relax." He moved some strands of hair from my face.

"W-where am I ?" My voice cracked, and I could feel the dryness of my lips every time I talked.

"In the hospital, my love."

"B-but...why," A single tear rolled down her cheek her bottom lip shivered. She hated the hospital more than anything. Her condition was getting better and she felt happy so why is she here again?

"Don't cry...it's fine." He wiped the tears and embraced her tightly. "I brought you here because you passed out last night... they said it was due to stress and something that's overwhelming you."

After y/n fell unconscious in jungkook's arm he got worried and immediately took y/n to a hospital. They said she would be fine and that he doesn't need to worry about it but he still did. He was blaming himself for what had happened, if only he didn't wait in his car, y/n might never have to be here. He felt disappointed in himself like he had failed to protect her again.

She calmed down eventually and held on to jungkook as if he will disappear .He had so many questions to ask her but decided not too. He wanted to wait for the right moment.

After a few hours y/n was feeling Better and jungkook went out to get food. She was lost in her thoughts when the door of her room opens and jungkook steps inside. "Hey, feeling better?" He looked at her pale face as she smiled, "yeah."

He place the food bags down on the couch and goes up to her, helping to put her upper body on the headboard of the bed. Jungkook takes the chair beside the bed and pulls it closer and sits on it. He reached out and holds on y/n's hand, inter-wining their fingers together, slowly bringing it up to his lips and places a kiss on her hand.

"Are you going to tell me what happed last night?" He questioned her while still holding on to her hand. She releases a small 'hmm' and told him everything.

He couldn't believe his own ears, the
A-yeong he knew would never do something like this but after witnessing her behaviour in the changing room he might have changed his mind. "So...do you really think I'll leave you after your mother shows up?" Jungkook looked at y/n who was quite and showed no emotion. "And she will force me to be with A-yeong instead of you?" Y/n simply shakes her head as a 'yes' to which he burst with laughter and quickly hugs her.