Epilogue

Epilogue

***

"Yes love, I won't forget the milk...promise." Jungkook ended the call, putting his full focus on the shopping cart and his daughter that was holding his hand, waiting patiently for her dad to finish his shopping.

"Make sure to remind daddy to buy milk, okay." Jungkook smiled at his daughter who stared at him with her big shining eyes.

"Okay!" she piped, holding her dads hand a little tighter and smiling ear to ear. Jungkook lets out a chuckle, seeing his daughter getting excited over such a small thing.

"Let's go and finish our shopping and then go to mummy." Jungkook pushes the cart as they walk near the Frozen aisle.

The car parked in front of the house, Jungkook got out and help Yu-Jin out of her car-seat. Once she got out, her litter legs ran towards the front door ringing the doorbell. "Mummy me and daddy are home!" she spoke in her cute baby voice.

The door open and there stood y/n with a spatula in her hand, indicating that she was cooking. y/n crouched down giving her daughter a tight hug "hi baby!" She exclaimed before moving away allowing her to step inside the house.

A soft smile made its way on y/n's lips as she saw her husband carry the shopping bags walking towards her. "Hi love," Jungkook spoke gently, giving a peck on her cheek before going inside their house.

It's been 5 years and time flew by, it just seemed like yesterday were both of you got married and now you and Jungkook have beautiful daughter. You're still living in Japan and things got better Jungkook kept his promise to keep you happy not only that but he's a great husband and even a better dad.

"What are you cooking-" he tried to asked but got cut off by you.

"Did you bring the milk?" y/n narrowed her eyes pointing the spatula at him.

"of course, I did." Jungkook search the bags trying to find the milk as you towered over him with flaming eyes.

Panicked grew in him as he searched the last bag and found nothing,
nothing that's even close to milk. And that's when it hits him; he forgets the milk that you asked for. Now for sure He's going to get a beating from you.

Jungkook stands up and faces you with cute puppy eyes and pout on his lips; seeing his face like that, you knew that he had forgotten the milk.