Chapter twenty-three.

Chapter 23

Chapter 23

***

"Heyy, I'll be out soon. Bye~" y/n ended the call with jungkook. She had finished the meeting and was planning to go home with jungkook.

She quickly packed everything inside her bag and made sure her office looked appropriate for the next day. Y/n was ready to head out, when her office door opens with a loud bang. Making y/n flinch.

A-yeong stood in front of the door with pure rage. Her eyes looked wet and red, inferring she had cried for hours.

"A-are you okay?" Y/n tried to speak bravely yet she couldn't, she has never seen her sister like this. A-Yeong is tough mentally and physically, she wasn't the type of girl that would cry daily.

"everything is your fault. I wish you weren't my sister." Even though y/n never paid attention to her words, she still got hurt by it, knowing how much her sister hates her.

"A-yeong, have a seat, you need to calm down." Y/n stepped forward, trying her best to control her sister's temper.

"NO!. You do not tell me what to do!" A-Yeong screamed.

"A-Yeong you need to calm down please." Y/n was in a verge of tears.

"Please leave jungkook alone. He's mine. He always has been and he always will be." The words that left A-Yeong's mouth hit y/n like poison needles.

"N-no." Y/n tried her best to stay confident. "he is not yours, he's not an object you can own!...A-yeong please except the fact that jungkook likes me and I like him. Be happy for us."

Y/n didn't want to make A-Yeong feel like an antagonist Because she's not one, she loved her sister even after the difficult past she had to face.

A-Yeong fell on her knees, crying. Y/n tried to go up to her and for the first time, give someone a hug who isn't jungkook. As she was about to wrap an arm around her, A-yeong pushes her away. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!" She shouted. Y/n's eyes widened, all she was trying to do was help her sister.

"You know what?" She scoffs while tears fall form her eyes "the only one that can put you back in there place is my mother...Soo y/n be ready to face hell."

***
Flashback

9 years ago.
In Korea.

"Mum, I'm home!" She place her school bag on the floor and proceeded to take off her shoes. Stepping inside the kitchen for a glass of water to get rid of her thirst when a strong slap lands on y/n's face.

Y/n stood there with complete shock, trying to process what just happen.

"Keep your distance from A-Yeong's friends, specially Jungkook." Y/n's mother spoke in calm deep voice, showing y/n her satan eyes before marching away.

Y/n didn't Know what she had done to deserve this or why her mother hated her so much, but she always kept her head low and agreed to whatever she had to say even if it was wrong.

Her tearful eyes met A-yeong's sympathetic ones, yet she didn't even try to help her "you should do what mother says." A-yeong just continued to walk away from y/n. 

***

Jungkook's pov

I was leaning against my car, waiting for y/n. The time on my watch said 10:34 "why is she taking so long?"

Without wasting another minute, jungkook sprinted Inside the building. He approached y/n's office only to be taken aback with pure shock. Y/n was on the floor while her office looked like a mess. Papers spread on the floor, her laptop broken in two pieces and her sculptures and drawings Were either broken or on the floor cracked.

"What happened baby?" Jungkook quickly runs to y/n and embraces her.

She cries on his chest heavily, while he pulls her closer to him.

"S-she's...trying to separate us jungkook, I can't let that happen."

***

There's going to be a double update today :)Vote Love ya

Vote
Love ya