Chapter six.

Chapter 6

Chapter 6

***

Tapping his foot on the wood floor and fiddling with his thumbs thinking of ways to tell y/n about her getting engaged to Jungkook. Anxiety was eating him up, he was trying to convince himself that he made the right decision.

"I did the right thing. Right?" he questioned himself, feeling more worried that he might have just ruined his own daughter's life.

Mr. Soo agreed to Jungkook's offer of marrying his daughter. It was 5 hours ago and he is still questioning himself if he did the right thing or not. It was past midnight and he was still in his office thinking. A knock on his office door distracted him from his thoughts.

"Come in," he shouts, wondering who the person might be.

The door slowly opens revealing the person.

"A-Yeong!" Mr. Soo gasped not expecting her to be here "the work hours are finished what are you still doing here?" he questioned looking shocked.

"Hi dad." she spoke in a faint voice "it's been 96 hours yet you still didn't say a proper 'hi' to your eldest daughter. Now isn't that sad?" she questioned inviting herself into his office.

"I would of if your mother allowed me to. You and I both know that I will go to jail if I say hi to you or even give you a fatherly hug." he scoffed remembering his ex-wife's crazy actions and the way she called the police on him in Korea for simply wanting to meet his daughter.

"Watch your mouth when speaking about my mother!" A-Yeong was angry just by looking at her. The veins on her neck were about to pop if she didn't control herself in time.

"A-Yeong, you need to calm down," Mr. Soo now spoke in a soft voice trying to cool down the flames that were coming out of her nostrils.

"Shut up you old man, you are the same person that left my mother for another woman!" she shouts both of her hands turning into a fist, eyes still shooting daggers at him.

"wha-what!" he boomed looking bewildered.

"You left me, mum and y/n for that woman!" A-Yeong screams at him, feeling her tears fall on her cheeks.

"I would never do that in my life!" he shouts back at her not caring if he scares her or not "your mother cheated on me while I was on a business trip."

A-Yeong looked pale as if someone took her soul away from her body.

"Then when you divorced her why didn't you take me and y/n away from her?" she said her question as quietly she could. She was too hurt and couldn't prosses the situation in her mind.

Mr. Soo sighed before saying "I did try, but your mother won and she only took your custody leaving y/n. Because she didn't really care about her. Sometimes when I came to your mother's house, watching your sad eyes seeing me play with y/n and not you it was killing me inside. I wanted to give both of you the same love you both deserved but your mother would never let me and if I did, she would put me behind bars." Mr. Soo was a crying mess explaining his side of the story to her.

A-Yeong was also crying, wiping her tears away she spoke in her confident voice "I don't believe you."

She left the room still crying, walking up towards her office. She opened the door and quickly reached for her phone to call her mother and ask for the truth.

***

Mr. Soo was also crying. He was sitting at his chair looking at his phone, clearing his throat he reaches out for the phone and clicked y/n's number. Waiting for his daughter to pick up the phone and tell her the truth.

"Dad," a small whine could be heard on the other side of the phone.

"I'm sorry to wake you up honey but I think there's something you should know about," Mr. Soo peacefully spoke but all he heard from the other side of the phone was a 'hmm'

"y/n you are getting engaged with Jungkook!" he beamed quickly

"WHAT!"

***

Vote

Vote