Chapter two.

***

***

Leaning back in his chair, allowing himself to be comfortable he releases a long sigh. Taking off his glasses and placing them on his bedside table. His eye caught the picture frame that was on his bedside table, he smiled reaching out for the picture. It was a picture of y/n that he secretly took when they were in high school, he remembers the way he used to tease her.

He sweetly chuckled as he thought of her pink cheeks and the way she lets no one touch her, avoiding any type of physical contact. He finds it really cute. The moment Jungkook knew about your existence he couldn't stop thinking about you. 

Sometimes when he feels sad, he would just recall the first moment he met you. That was the most beautiful moment of his life. Remembering you in the dark blue hoodie, in the kitchen at 3am looking for snacks. From that night he tried to get close to you, but you would avoid him as much as possible. He would visit more often than usual just to get closer to you.

When he realized that his plan to get closer to you was failing, he was about to give up but A-Yeong came up with an idea. She told Jungkook to tease y/n and make funny jokes about her, because girls like that stuff.

And he did. Without realizing how much he had hurt her.

"I can't wait to finally meet you, rosey Cheeks," he said with a chuckle as he puts the picture down on his bedside table. 

***
Japan 
Airport: Japan Airlines 

"Are you sure they said that someone is going to pick us up from the airport?"
A-Yeong asks looking at Jungkook and Namjoon.

"Yes, now shut up," Jimin scolded leaning on to his luggage.

"I was not talking to you, so mind your own beeswax. Okay?" A-Yeong hissed glaring at Jimin. 

Jimin rolled his eyes, not caring about her attitude.

"You know what! This is all your fault." A-Yeong Growled towards Jimin, who looked rather surprised at A-Yeong's comment. 

"Excuse me!" Jimin fumed giving a sarcastic look towards her "can you please explain to me how this is my fault?" snapped Jimin.

A-Yeong and Jimin were on a full heated argument, while Jungkook's eyes caught a familiar figure.
She was wearing a long black hoodie with a black mask, her rosey cheeks still visible. One glance at her and Jungkook knew exactly who she is. Y/n. 

A small smile made its way to Jungkook's face, he felt a mix of emotions. He couldn't even think properly, he was so excited to meet you after 7 years. 

"HEY! STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!"Namjoon shouts before coming in between Jimin and A-Yeong. Namjoon looked pissed so Jimin and A-Yeong quickly apologized. 

"Guys, I think our ride is here!" Jungkook said smiling ear to ear making eye contact with y/n. 

Feeling Jungkook's stares, y/n tensed up a bit feeling scared that he might do something humiliating to her. Breaking off the eye contact, y/n lowers her head feeling dizzy.

She could feel them walking up to her, now she was mortified face turning pale, her hands slightly shaking. 
A tall well-built person stood right in front of her knowing it was Jungkook made it more horrifying, at this point she was about to faint when a voice called out her name.

"Y/N!" Amy shouts running towards y/n, pushing Jungkook out of the way, she was about to hug her but stopped remembering y/n's condition. instead, she wrapped her arms around her still maintaining distance, she was close to her but still wasn't touching her. 

y/n felt a wave of relief all over her, Amy was her everything she was more of a sister to her than A-Yeong. Amy knew everything about y/n. 

"Where is Hwan?" y/n questioned in a whisper.  

"He was Right behind me," she beamed pointing her finger to where he is. He was carrying Amy's and his luggage. 

"Hey, y/n!" he waved at y/n walking up to them "I missed you so much!" he smiled. 

"I missed you guys too," y/n whispered

A-Yeong Scoffed.

"You missed her while your sister is right in front of you!" A-Yeong Snorted folding her arms up to her chest. "YOU HAVEN'T MET YOUR SISTER FOR 7 YEARS! And yet here you ignoring me and clinging on to her!" she shouted pointing at Amy.

"Can you just shut the f-" before Amy could finish her sentence y/n interrupted

"We should leave its getting late," y/n remarked turning her back and walking away from A-Yeong and Jungkook. Amy and Hwan followed her.

"What about us?" Jimin questioned looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed looking up to see
A-Yeong crying.

"Ugh, this is all my fault I thought she would be happy. Sorry," Jungkook spoke putting a hand on A-Yeong's shoulder. 

"Why does she hate me so much?" she sniffed wiping her tears away.

"Are you Mr. Kim?" a young boy asked Namjoon.

Namjoon nodded. 

"Sir my name is Gwon and I am here to pick you up." Gwon smiled. Dragging their luggage to the car. 

Jungkook sat in the passenger seat while the other sat at the back. Jungkook was looking out of the window being in his thoughts when a voice interrupted him.

"Sir your Mr. Jeon, right?" Gwon asks

Jungkook nodded.

"it's so nice to finally meet you! I have heard so many amazing things about you sir!" Gwon Blathered looking exciting. 

Jungkook smiled looking at the young boy.

"I am also excited to work with you guys, especially with miss y/n." Jungkook said cracking a small smile.

"Oh, then you are in luck sir, miss y/n is an amazing person she cares about everyone and she is also very hard working." Gwon reassured.

Jungkook nodded. 

"Gwon, do you know why miss y/n wears gloves and a mask?" Jungkook question in a serious tone. 

"Too be honest sir, when I first started working from miss y/n she would always wear gloves and would let no one touch her. She also doesn't talk to people that much she never told us why she wears gloves to work and nobody really questioned it anyway."

"Thanks, Gwon." Jungkook said looking out of the window again. 

***

Vote

Vote