Chapter twelve.

Chapter 12

Chapter 12

***

"Ahh it feels so good, doesn't it y/n?" Mrs Jeon questioned as they both took a seat in the restaurant chairs; releasing their tiredness from shopping onto the chairs.

"Yes it does," y/n quietly answered playing with her fingers

Few hours ago Mrs Jeon and y/n went shopping just to spend some time with each other. Mrs jeon wanted to know more about y/n and how jungkook and you met. Y/n didn't know how to answer all of her questions, she wanted to lie but also tell the truth, she was feeling so stressed but decided not to ruin the moment with her mother in-law.

The waitress came and took their order, Mrs jeon ordered a full meal while y/n stuck with her usual salad and bottle of water.

"So honey, how did you and jungkook meet?" She questioned putting the menu back into the table and paid full attention to what y/n was about to say.

Y/n awkwardly smiled, she still wasn't comfortable being with Mrs Jeon, it was hard for y/n to let unknown people come into her life and it would also scare her too. But when jungkook's mum asked her to go shopping, she willingly agreed without giving it a second thought; now regretting her decision.

"Well," she sighed pulling her blue and white mask down so she could speak properly, " I met him at high school."

"Aww, that's so cute, you too were like a high school couple in love, right?" Mrs Jeon cooed laughing a bit.

Y/n slowly nodded her head not wanting to speak more about it anymore.

"Honey, when did you realise that you have sanitising compulsions?" Mrs Jeon questioned this time with a serious tone.

She was speechless, y/n couldn't think of anything else to tell her. Back a few hours ago in her office, when Mrs jeon ask her if she has OCD or a cleaning disorder she just said yes, to avoid the truth. She was feeling guilty for lying to someone who has a heart of gold unlike her son.

"It just happened, you know." Y/n mumbled head looking down as she played with her fingers.

Mrs Jeon sighed saying "I understand."

Both of them smiled at each other and silence filled in between them, they could hear the other people talking and eating their food while the just sat in silence.

"So," Mrs Jeon said breaking the silence, "do you know how much jungkook was in love with you?"

Y/n's eyes widened after hearing what Mrs Jeon said, giving a confused look towards her, Mrs Jeon laughed.

"Yes y/n I know how much he loves you, he used to come from school talking about a girl, saying how much he loved her and how she will be his wife one day. And finally meeting you put my heart at ease." Mrs Jeon spoke softly looking at y/n.

Instead of feeling happiness, she felt anger and jealousy. Why, because the person who Mrs Jeon was referring to was her sister not her. Back in high school jungkook hated y/n after getting rejected by her multiple times and soon dated

A-Yeong, finding out how much jungkook really loved her sister, y/n was heartbroken, regretting her decision of rejecting him. After seeing him with her sister, y/n realised She was in love with jungkook. But give up on her love after seeing how much they love each other. And y/n was no Home-wrecker.

"Y-yes, I know how much h-he loves m-me." Y/n stuttered quietly Playing with her white plastic gloves under the table avoiding eye contact.

***

A few minutes later, their food arrived, y/n reached inside her coat pocket and took out a small bottle of hand sanitiser, placing small bit into the palm of her hand and rubbed them together.

Mrs Jeon smiled and pulled her hand out asking for y/n to put some hand sanitiser for her too, which y/n happily did.

"Honey,I used to have a friend who was just like you, she used to wear gloves and carrie hand sanitiser with her everywhere, her OCD was taking over her and I offered her to meet a therapist and slowly she become normal again." Mrs Jeon spoke while cutting into her steak.

Y/n nodded her head agreeing to what Mrs jeon had said. Mrs Jeon started talking again but y/n just kept on nodding because her soul and body was sitting on the table while her mind was somewhere else.

Y/n was questioning herself of what must of happened between jungkook and A-Yeong and why did jungkook chose to marry her and not her sister. Is it because they broke up? But they still work for each other? Are they friends with benefits? Y/n was eating her own mind with unnecessary questions but she needed to find out the truth after all she will become his soon to be wife.

"So your sister is going to be your maid of honour, right y/n?"

***

A/n

A/n

Hi people, just a heads up I know this chapter is boring but also important this story will get more interesting in a few chapters You guys just need to be patient <3

Vote and comment