𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

LILITH HAD WOKEN up promptly in time to admire the sunrise from her balcony with a mug of hot coffee. As she stepped onto the balcony she noticed that Severus' curtains had been drawn open and she momentarily paused contemplating whether or not to just enjoy the view from inside. She shook her head and continued to the edge of the rail; Hogwarts was now her home just as much as it was his and if he had an issue with that then it was something he needed to work on himself.

A wicked thought entered her mind. Unlike the ordeal in the classroom she hadn't made it seem as though she knew Severus was watching her - if he was watching her, therefore anything she did that he coincidentally was witness to was merely just her acting on her own accord. Placing her mug on the balcony ledge she ever so slightly - practically undetectably did the slightest shimmy which caused her nightgown to slip off her shoulders. After falling asleep last night with her clothes on she had woken up uncomfortable and undressed herself only to put her robe on. Not that she needed to justify only wearing a robe to this man. Dimwitted blithering bat.

The next part of her game was tantalising. Caressing her shoulder she gently gripped one side of her robe, slowly pulling it down to her shoulders and then the same with the other side, her back now quite literally exposed. Her slight indecency would have been lawfully classed as her acting 'on a frolic of her own' but that was in the muggle world and here at Hogwarts she was simply trying to enjoy the sunrise and irritate the potentially staring eyes of Severus Snape. Had she turned around she would have been almost entirely exposed but she wouldn't take things that far. After standing for what felt like a decade more she had actually lost focus and missed the sunrise and was now faced with a beautiful blue filled sky. She stretched upwards, her robe somewhat sitting how it had been originally, it was then when she decided to fasten up the robe and head back inside to prepare for another day of teaching.

Just as she had promised to herself she delivered the marked books to the potions classroom at 6:00 a.m., slightly surprised to find the classroom unlocked but empty. If anything she was glad because she hadn't quite anticipated what to do had Severus been in the room. She glanced around the room trying to take in as much as possible so that she didn't appear foolish later on when she would be assisting him. Eventually leaving the room in the same state it had been in the only difference being the marked books delivered hours before expect. Lilith - 2 Severus - 1, a point she reluctantly handed over since his behaviour was plain rude.

The actual teaching aspect of the day had been far more elevated than yesterday as the formalities had been made known and all classes focused directly on the subject content. Surprisingly Lilith had no disruptions in her classes, not even from Mr Malfoy during last period. She had assumed that first years being the youngest and having her lesson at the very end of the day would have equalled a swarm of chaos but instead it was more than pleasant. Had she not been so focussed on her timetable for upcoming sessions with Professor Snape, she could have sworn she actually heard Draco Malfoy mutter the smallest 'thank you' to a girl behind him who let him borrow her ink.

As like yesterday Lilith chose to have lunch in her classroom whilst organising her room in a way she could infer better than the original layout. Not much required changing but it set her mind at ease knowing where everything specifically was without needed to take guesses and opening random cupboards.

Before dinner would take place in the Great Hall, Lilith had rushed to Minerva's classroom to let her know that she wouldn't be dining tonight to which Minnie was disappointed. But after explaining her conversation with Dumbledore and being Severus' new assistant, Minerva seemed thrilled.

"You do realise I don't want to do this right?" Lilith said slowly slightly concerned with how excited Minerva was about her working with the man who visually hunted her.