Chapter 34

The camp is fast approaching. The academy was also getting busy with preparations and training. Everywhere you look there will always be busy people trying to surpass their limits.

It was more difficult for the committee who needs to assist both the instructors and the students. And because of this, Xiao Bai and Xuwei don't have any spare time to cultivate feelings and spend time with each other at all. They ran all around the campus non-stop, its truly tiring. But what can they do? It is their responsibility to fulfill. However! Xuwei definitely won't back down just because of this. Even though he himself was tired he still kept Xiao Bai accompany every lunch or walk with home when the day's done.

And finally it was the two days before the most awaited event.

All classes were dismissed, all students rushed to see the participants off and said their good lucks. The Yang Gui team walked through the school gates in a caravan manner, the teachers riding their carriages while the students who could ride horses rode their mounts with their mighty backs straight as a rod. While parading some female students even showered flowers at them making it more lively. Xuwei caught a beautiful blue peony. He stared at it then caress it's petals gently before looking at the well-shaped back of the one he admires the most. He smiled then urged his horse to catch up to Xiao Bai.

Xiao Bai saw in his peripheral view that Xuwei caught up to him so he looked sideways and gave him a smile only to have his line of sight be covered by the dazzling hues of blue on a bundle of petals. Though he was slightly surprised he still received it happily. 

" Thanks.. I didn't knew you were such a romantic." Xiao Bai teased then giggled when he saw the red tints on Xuwei's ears.

Since their little confession, Xuwei has been more daring to shower him with affection, and interestingly, Xiao Bai realized that this little prince, although overbearing and shameless at times can easily be teased now and then. Well it's not bad, since its enjoyable to poke fun at Xuwei.

Staring at Xuwei's side profile, somehow, he felt that he made the right decision. Xuwei will definitely always be by his side. Walking towards the unknown future. 

They travel for about 3 hours, then finally arrived at the destination around 10:00. Since summer just ended, it was still a little warm, but it's not too hot. Definitely because the environment is still full of greeneries and trees. 

The location of the affair was surrounded by tall walls. As they approached the venue, they saw countless stalls that sells various things, it was still two days away before the start so some shops are still setting up. At front was a large and imposing gate and above it was a plaque meticulously from cedar wood. There were two guards standing there. The first carriage where the headmaster was riding, stopped then handed their token. The two guards recognized them and opened the gates.

As the two huge gates parted, the first thing they thought was, " It's so wide!" 

Although it's an exclusive property surrounded by tall walls, it was amazingly vast. There was a very spacious field as well as towering buildings, pavilions, and many more.

When the Yang Gui team walked in, a young man came to them on his horse.