Chapter 19

While Ruo Lan and Ming xue are having their heart to heart talk. XuWei was in the kitchen helping Xiao Bai in preparing dinner.

Xiao bai was also surprised to see that XuWei is very knowledgeable in the kitchen. Well, XuWei has experienced being in the front lines, he eventually learned a lot more things because of it.

About an hour later, the dishes are done.

It was a simple but hearty meal. Since Xiao Bai got some help from XuWei he got the leisure to make some more for yifan and uncle nan. The big problem now, is how to call those two. He disn't want to disturb them by knocking in front of the door all of a sudden.

Xuwei, "Just call them out from here."

Although it was a half-assed suggestion, xiao bai still felt ot was less awkward like that so he really did.

XuWei also stared at him in disbelief and laughed. "Didn't knew you would really do it."

Xiao Bai rolled his eyes, "Yeah right."

He looked for uncle Nan to invite them to eat with them but they are not around so he turned to XuWei and asked. It turns out that earlier Xiao Bai was too focus on his task that Uncle Nan didn't want to disturb him and went to tell XuWei that he and Yifan are going to the marketplace instead.

Xiao bai nodded, "Then help me put the dishes on the table, and separate some for Uncle Nan and yifan."

Xuwei immediately went and executed his mission.

While they are busying, Ming xue and Ruo lan came. Ruo lan was supporting Ming xue on the way to the table so Xiao Bai knew that they made up. They have an extraordinary bond, Xiao Bai knew it since the day he saw them fought.

It was not hatred or any negative emotions, it was more deeper than that.

Xiao bai didn't ask anything and invited them to take a sit. Xuwei and Xiao Bai also settled down.

"Today's dinner are lotus pork rib soup, egg rolls, sweet and sour chicken, and Buddha's delight." Xiao bai mentioned the dishes.

Ruo lan as a foodie was amazed, eyeing all the homemade dish in front of him, "Master Wang, you—made this all?"

Xiao bai, "yes but I also got a little help from WeiXu." Ruo Lan nodded.

"Well then, let's eat." Xiao Bai said.

While eating Ming xue was still quiet. It seems like something bothers him, and he didn't know how to say it.

Xiao bai, "Ming xue is something wrong?"

"Young master. You—don't you want to ask me anything" Ming asked, more worried that his young master isn't asking about anything.