Chapter 21

Weekend has arrived at the blink of an eye. In those days Xiao Bai was looking for chances to talk with teacher Xin however odd enough, he would always disappear after classes.

Xiao Bao could only wait for another chance tomorrow, as for Ruo Lan and Ming Xue, everything seems to be working out pretty well to the point that the four of them are like having their own circle of friends.

But there is actually a big possibility that it would turn into give sooner or later since guan dingwu has been hanging out with them quite often, as for their agreement Xiao Bai still haven't decided.

And now Xiao Bai is getting ready for their trip to the market. Although it was generally a market there are lots of places to check out in that part of the academy.

Like the garden maze for example, it was a very wide garden with a very talk bushes. And that's where they plan to visit after roaming around to buy anything that caught their attention.

Xiao Bai didn't want to attract much attention so he could fully enjoy the day so he only wore a light blue robe and tied his hair into a ponytail. Ming Xue with his trademark color wore a black robe, he also brought his sword in case of emergency.

Xiao Bai also wanted to own a sword back then when he was training but his uncle said that sword aren't just weapons or tools but your confidant, choosing swords takes time and shouldn't be rushed, so he gave up on the idea for now.

After they're done, they let uncle Nan drop them to the city center, their rendezvous.

Arriving at the pavilion they saw a lot of people walking around, they looked around and saw Dingwu waving at them beside him has Ruo Lan and XuWei who was waiting for them.

The two bid their farewell to uncle Nan and went to join the others, "Xiao Bai you're here." XuWei said. Apparently, XuWei started to call him Xiao Bai all of a sudden which he don't mind as well.

Xiao Bai, "Yes. Did you all wait long?"

XuWei, "Not really. You arrived on time its just that we went earlier, don't worry its just about 5 minutes."

Ruo Lan, "Then where shall we all go first?"

Dingwu, "We should go find a place to eat first. Its almost lunch time anyway."

Ming Xue, "Then let's go."

Everyone agreed and walk towards their destination. Along the road they saw a lot of familiar faces and many merchant carts that come and go.

It was a very lively place, especially since its weekend.

Their are also many restaurants to choose from, in the end they settled at a Liang's Restaurant. The restaurant was currently one of the most famous place to eat.

It was not all baseless though, immediately as you step inside the interior design is do relaxing and welcoming. It was not like those ones with a lot of vibrant red curtains or something, this one has a bamboo themed, there are also various bamboo fans hanged in the wall with multiple design painted on them like calligraphy, or geography, or flowers and many other.

Since dingwu already came to this place before he was in charge of ordering their food, in the end he ordered the most expensive and tastiest in the menu.

While waiting for the orders to arrive Xiao Bai planned to go to the first floor and but a fan.

"where are you going?" XuWei asked when he saw Xiao Bai standing up and ready to leave.

Xiao Bai, "I'm going to look for bamboo fans."

XuWei, "let me go with you." And he also stood up and walked side by side with Xiao Bai.