Special Chapter

Xiao Bai went home feeling a little stuffy in his heart. He suddenly felt exhausted and just wished to sleep early. So he did. Immediately after dinner he went to bed and took his beauty rest.

It was an uneventful sleep when Xiao Bai found himself in front of XuWei. 'This was a familiar scene.' he thought. Xuwei smiled and handed him the blue orchid.

Xiao bai was in a mess. How could he dream of this? While he was staring at the blue orchid it it started to change. Black stripes appeared on it and the black color began to spread until the whole orchid was as black as the night.

He looked to XuWei but found that it was not XuWei who was standing in front of him but the man he dreamed of the last as well?

Xiao bai's sight was changing from the flower to man and vice versa. He didn't know what is happening, the man also seems to fade away. Xiao Bai involuntarily reached out to the man and dropped the orchid.

He kept running and running towards the man, he wants to ask him questions but it seems like the man is light years away from him.

While running a hand from behind pulled Xiao Bai by force and he landed into the man's chest with a thump. Encaging him into a tight embrace.

He looked up to see the familiar face, "Its you." He said when he realized that it was XuWei.

Seeing XuWei, he looked toward where the mysterious man was headed. But it was like he disappeared into thin air like he didn't appeared at all.

Xiao bai was still in Xuwei's embrace and he would be a liar if he said that he don't like it. He knew it was just a dream but he felt secure in his arms.

"That man. Do you know him?" Xiao Bai asked not even knowing if the people in his dream would answer him back.

There was a long silence, as Xiao bai expected. Xuwei was looking at the direction where the man disappeared, "That man is the someone that missed his chance to see you when you bloomed the most."

Xiao bai was surprised, "What? "

XuWei stared down directly into Xiao Bai's eyes, "He is waiting for you. In another life."

He then released Xiao Bai from his embrace.

Xiao bai was more confused than he already is, "What do you mean? Do you know something?"

"Only you knows the answer. I am merely an illusion." Xuwei then gave Xiao Bai a headpat with gentle eyes.

Xiao bai's heart kept increasing its pace as the time passes, XuWei said that he was merely an illusion, Xiao Bai thought that he was only saying this because he was only in the dream world.

Xuwei then stared into nothingness as if there was something indicating that time is up, "If you wake up, don't forget about me."

Then Xiao Bai woke up. He did slept early but still felt that he was exhaustingly running the whole time. Well maybe he did, but only in dreams.

Since meeting XuWei, his peaceful nights are more eventful and confusing than ever. He was becoming more and more eager to know what was really happening to him.

What bothers him the most was the black orchid that he received. It was known to symbolize death or farewell. Is that man going to leave him alone?

Then if that's the case, why would he still dream about XuWei? Why are they always appearing? Having so many questions, Xiao Bai was more determined to talk to the new professor, he thinks that he knew something about what's happening to him.

But if that man was really the old man. Would he be able to go back to his world? He was not prepared to make that decision at all. His old world only brought him pain and suffering but in this world he have Xiao ling, uncle Zhao, Mkng xue, Ruo lan, Yifan, uncle Nan and Xuwei.