Chapter 15

Xiao Bai was about to ask XuWei the questions he was thinking since earlier when XuWei covered Xiao bai's mouth making him mumble incoherently.

He glared at XuWei but XuWei just placed his index finger on his lips and pointed at the two figures on the pavilion.

Realizing that Xiao Bai won't make any more sounds he slowly retreated his hand. Xiao Bai sneered at him and placed his attention into Ming xue and Ruo Lan.

Nothings wrong with it from the start but Xiao Bai was soon startled then surprise then eventually confused.

"Ming-Xiong. It's been so long."

Ming xue was surprised to see him but not to that extent that he didn't expected it so he's reaction is not that big ," Ruo-xiong. Long time no see."[1]

Xiao bai gasped when he heard Ruo Lan called Ming xue brother. And Ming xue actually acknowledged the other as his brother as well.

Xiao Bai glanced at the man beside him, his face full of question. XuWei guessed that he might be asking if it's true that they are not stangers to each other, so nodded at Xiao Bai.

Xiao bai was not that shock. He could already guess Ruo Lan's connection to Ming xue and could prettily grasped the situation on his head. Maybe it was already human's nature but Xiao Bai couldn't help but focus more to gossip.

The two person at the pavilion continued their conversation. However it was obvious that Ruo Lan was being sarcastic while Ming xue was being passive. Even for Xiao Bai who was some distance away could feel the tension in the air surrounding them.

"Why pretend like nothing happened? It's time to tell me the truth Ming-Xiong." This Ruo lan's approached is not that of sarcasm but of silent pleading.

Ming xue took a deep breathe and replied, "I would rather you beat me up than know the truth."

'Just what was this truth they are talking about!' Xiao bai screamed frustratedly in his mind.

Ruo Lan could only disappointingly unclench his fist and reach out for his sword, "Then there's no other way. Fight!"

Hearing Ruo Lan's remark Xiao Bai eyes widen. He immediately shot a glanced at XuWei then said in a low voice, "Is he serious?! Why would they fight?!"

XuWei calmly looked at him and replied in the same manner, "There are some things that cannot be solved just by talking alone. Look. The other wants to know the truth but the other wants to hide for some unknown reason. So in order to fix the discord between them they need to show dominance so the winner could do his way of fixing that discord."

Xiao bai, "Then is this truth you are talking about?"

XuWei, "It's a little bit conplicated but I think you should hear it from your guardian personally. He may have a different point of view. "

Xiao bai, "You're saying that Ruo Lan already spoke to you?"

XuWei, "Yes, earlier at lunch break. That's why I helped him corner Ming xue in here, so he could finally have a chance to confront ming xue after 5 years."

Xiao bai, "So we should just leave them fight? We're not going to stop them?"

XuWei, "Why are you so worried? They're grown men, if things get out of hand then we'll go."

Xiao bai, "I'm not worried. I'm just thinking that of every place why would you choose the school ground!"

"Well you have a point." Xuwei said innocently.

Xiao bai clicked his tongue and proceded to watch the duel.

Ruo lan and Ming xue are in a fighting stance. Holding their swords firmly while also seizing up the opponent. It has been five years since they fought so they didn't know what to expect.