Chapter 12.5

That night Xiao bai tiredly entered his bed.

There's so many things that happened today. There was also the burden of being in the spotlight, good thing he already mastered the art of containing a façade in front of others, if not then he would simply be just trashed by people.

But all's well that ends well.

I'm in a different world, it's important to not let the enemies find fault in me. I wonder if I could still comeback?..Ugh, nevermind, it's not like there will be someone waiting for me.

Ending his train of thoughts he finally closed his eyes and slept however a soft and familiar voice suddenly assaulted his ears.

'There is" a familiar yet unfamiliar voice answered.

Xiao Bai quickly opened his eyes. But the moment he opened his eyes he's not in his room. It was just a vast galaxy of stars. Looking down he realized that he was floating mid-air and that beneath him lies a dark ocean.

The depths are unknown but with a more focus look you could see that there tiny pearls twinkling underwater, night pearls. The place was very majestic, it was surreal.

Xiao bai shook his head and shouted, "Hello! Why am I here?"

But what answered was the echo of his own voice. Suddenly the stars twirled and became distorted the ocean's waves also became a little violent. Xiao Bai felt his head spin so he closed his eyes.

Feeling that it all finally came to a stop, he opened his eyes. He was still in this dimension. Looking around he saw his own memories playing like a video clip on every turn.

The memories of his parents. The memories of his best friend. The memories in his untie's house. Even the memories he made with his ex boyfriend. It was all too painful to watch.

He ran, trying to escape the misery that happened in his life. But there was no end, there's no way to escape.

He suddenly felt powerless, he just wanted to wail his eyes out. He already buried it in his heart. Hoping that it won't suffice again but he's wrong.

It just waited for him to lower his defences then attack him again.

"Why! I'm already in a different world, why are this memories chasing me! I want to forget!" he lashed out.

"Please don't forget me." The voice appeared again. It was so soft and gentle, it made Xiao bai's faltering heart feel at peace.

Xiao Bai looked around but found no one. He was thankful though that his memories stopped showing, "Who are you? "

He was waiting for the voice to appear again but a very bright light blinded him. It took a while for the light to go out. He opened his eyes once again and saw a very white ceiling.

Am I back in my world?

He's sure that he was laying in a hospital bed. He tried moving his hand but felt that it was in clasp by someone. So he turned his head aside and saw a small boy around 10 years old. He was sleeping beside him, his head was supported by his other hand, the other was holding Xiao bai's.

He stared at the boy's side profile but he couldn't tell who he was. Xiao Bai tried to free his hand but the boy woke up. He yawned and rubbed his eyes, looking extremely cute with his messy hair and tear tainted eyes.

"You're finally awake!" The boy happily exclaimed. But Xiao Bai just stayed still and confused. He don't even know the boy, how come he's so happy. Xiao sat up, the boy also stood up and just staring at him with starry eyes.

Xiao bai scratched his nape, "Uhm. Who are you?"

The boy frozen at his question. The boy's eyes redden and tears are threatening to fall. Xiao Bai felt bad about making a cute child cry so he bowed his head then clench his fist.

*plop plop*, Xiao Bai felt something wet his clenched hands that was placed a top his thighs. He was surprised to see that his hands are amazingly, small?. Did he came back to a child's body? What's happening?

In the next second. He felt his cheeks dampen, so involuntarily placed his palm to face and found that tears are racing from his eyes one by one as if they are in a race.

'Why am I crying?' Xiao Bai thought.

Xiao bai was still thinking when the boy finally spoke up, "A-bai." He called so Xiao Bai looked up to him. "Don't you remember? I'm-..."

Xiao bai was in full anticipation. But before the boy could finish the scene distorted again.

What the heck was that!?

He ranted. He felt like he was missing something. He was missing an important point. But he don't have any idea what it was.

The small boy, when Xiao Bai saw him he felt a strong connection with him but he don't know why. He just thought that the boy was too cute and he instantly became fond of him.

There it was again. The blinding light. He tried to keep his eyes open by blinking every milisecond but he really couldn't do he didn't have any choice.

This time he just felt that the light gradually disappeared but he couldn't open his eyes anymore. He just felt that he was still laying on a soft bed, his hand was held softly by someone. And that someone was caressing it gently like he was afraid that it might hurt Xiao Bai.

"A-bai, when will you come back? I'm waiting.", a voice full of regrets and melancholy whispered to Xiao bai's ears.

"This voice.. It's that voice!" Xiao Bai struggled hard to open his eyes, it took all his strength, he was on the verge of hopelessness. But he did it, he opened his eyes but not fully, just enough for a small light to pass through.

He was overjoyed, he really have so many questions to the man. But all his happiness was suddenly crushed. His consciousness was slipping away again.

In panic he immediately searched for the man, but all he could perceive is the man's lips. It was tempting but the those lips are screaming a sadness and helplessness. It was heartbreaking to look at.

Xiao bai felt that he was dragged by a whirlpool. It was very uncomfortable like his soul was being sucked by a blackhole.

Xiao bai's breathing fastened and he felt like his heart would jump out of his chest any second. It was so painful. He abruptly opened his eyes and shot up of his bed. He clutched his beating heart, chasing his breathe.

He wiped his forehead and his cheeks. It's damp and wet. He crying all along.

When he calmed down, all the memories came rushing back at him. That guy, who is he? Why did he appear in my dream?

Xiao bai tried hard to remember his face but all he couldn't think of his whole feature. All he knew is that he has a lovely lips that looks sad and it was painful to look at.

Xiao bai sighed while his heads hung down. He was back in this ancient world. That guy, is he waiting for me to come back to my original world?

"A-bai." Xiao Bai heard two faint voices.

He looked upwards in front of him and saw two figures, the other one was the man he saw in his dreams, he wore a tie and and he smiled so welcoming but Xiao Bai couldn't fully see his face.

On the other side of the man was WeiXu. WeiXu?... Xiao Bai was thrown into confusion. Weixu was also smiling welcomingly at him not failing in comparison to the other.

( A/N: Xiao Bai doesn't know his real name yet, remember?).

The two figures slowly by slowly became one. The two apparisions joining together, "I'll be waiting for you. Even if it takes a thousand years".

Xiao bai tried to extend his arms to touch them but the both of them disappeared into dispersing petals of peach blossoms.

WeiXu, just who are you really to me?

...........................
Author's note: These chapters are becoming a bit heavy and emotional so I decided to add a little filler!

See you in the next chapter!!!