Chapter 6

Xiao Bai and his team travelled for another 4 days and arrived around noon. After arriving and entering Fengsheng's manor all their fatigue was replaced by awe.

It was a manor but it was more like a palace. There were courtyards on the front and back sides, the courtyard on back had a simple but elegant pavilion with a pond adorned by many lotus and koi fishes,

while the one in the front had a grand pavilion surrounded by flowering trees or fruit trees and a garden with various colors.

And a few walks from the main manor will be the base. The base has a training ground in the center, which is very wide, and there were also houses around it where the soldiers live.

Not all of them live here though. The new recruits are just nearby the area so they still chose to go home when the day is over, so the soldiers that are living here are the past soldiers under fengsheng back when he was still the general.

By secretly sending letters to them, fengsheng managed to persuade his past comrades into quietly leaving the kingdom and go to him.

Of course, this soldiers have a deep bond as someone who faced life and death together for how many times so they naturally agreed and brought there families with them.

The females would help with the housework inside the manor, like cleaning and cooking for everyone. And the others would take care of fengsheng's business.

In short, fengsheng's system is very comparable to that of a small kingdom.

FengSheng told all of this to Xiao Bai along to say so he somewhat expected it, but seeing it is really different.

But another question came to Xiao Bai's mind, how did his uncle, Zhao FengSheng, managed to do this? 

Xiao Bai didn't ask. He felt that it's the right time and threw it at the back of his mind.

FengSheng led them to there rooms. Xiao Ling's is just a in the next corner so it still considered near in his own room so he was not worried about her at all.

Xiao Ling let him go rest in his room first and said that Fengsheng can take her to her room and there is no need to trouble Xiao Bai anymore.

Of course, Xiao bai was a little reluctant at first but still concede in the end, he first stayed in front of his door, looking at the backs of the two figures.

Seeing that they turned to the other corner and disappered, Xiao Bai faced the door and slowly opened it. The interior of the room made his eyes go wide!

The bed is like a king-sized bed which is very soft to lie on, the color of the mattress and pillows varies in all shades of blue, even the curtains are a mix of navy blue, sky blue and white. 

Turning his head, he saw a small tea table with a flower pot with red roses in the center. Beside the headboard of the bed was a closet.

He walked towards it then pulled the two lids.