Stuck With The Heartthrob

The bell rang and the professor walked out of the classroom while student's groans erupted as they got up walking out

The bell rang and the professor walked out of the classroom while student's groans erupted as they got up walking out. You took all of your belongings before getting up from your seat placed in the corner of the last row and by the window.

Yes. You preferred to be seated in the last row in a silent place where you wouldn't interact with anyone because you liked it this way. After that one incident, you stopped befriending anyone. You knew it was wrong since you shouldn't judge people based on your past but you didn't want to risk it and get hurt again.

You walked out of the class making your way to your locker while texting your mom before reaching there and shoved your belongings inside your bag and other things in the locker. Walking out of the school, you halted your steps getting a weird feeling that you're forgetting something and you searched your bag then it hit you.

You sighed and slapped your forehead at your forgetfulness before making your way in the school to your locker as you opened it and grabbed your phone.

As you walked down the hallway to the exit door and took a hold of the knob before twisting it to pull it back but it didn't budge and realized it was locked

"What the-" You panicked, pulling the door again with all the strength you had but no movement making you sigh in defeat before the lights of the hallway turned off causing you jump.

Although, you weren't scared of darkness but being alone here was eating you up.

"Why this always happens to me?!" You gritted your teeth while trembling inside of the thought that you are here alone and lots of thriller movies were playing on your mind sending chills through your spine.

Not long before, you heard footsteps coming from the hallway and you froze, feeling your heart beat quicken before hearing footsteps getting closer causing you gulp in fear.

You quickly hid yourself in the corner of the locker with your bag clutched to your chest tightly and you bit your lip while closing your eyes. The footsteps got more closer and you opened your one eye to see someone pass by you to the exit door.

You opened your eyes fully this time and observed the person who was a muscular guy with his broad back facing you wearing a white T-shirt and jeans.

"The hell?!" He muttered enough for you to hear as he tried to open the door just how you did and certainly it wouldn't budge.