A Visit To Her Home

"I can't believe I got kicked out of the library

"I can't believe I got kicked out of the library." You huffed and looked at the man beside you who seemed too cool for the situation and sensing your eyes on him, he turned to you and smiled. "It's okay, Daisy. Everyone has their first time."

You rolled your eyes walking down the stairs as you reached the ground looking behind to see him striding towards you. "And It's Ji-Ah. Kim Ji-Ah."

"I know." He spoke towering over you smiling. "It's a pretty name for a pretty girl. But I would like to call you, Daisy."

You scoffed, crossing your arms as you looked at him seriously. "Why are you doing this?"

His forehead creased as he shoved his hands into his pocket. "Doing what?"

"This. English tutoring thing. From What I know, you never needed this tutoring thing and suddenly you are interested in learning?"

"About the former one, I'll take it as a compliment and the second one," He trailed off tilting his head as his lips curved upwards in a smile. "You see, I'm getting interested in a lot of things lately."

You squinted your eyes. "I would appreciate it if it's not me."

He smirked, crossing his arms with his eyes not leaving yours as he raised his one eyebrow. "And what if it's you?"

"I hope not."

"Let's see if it's your hope or my interest." He chuckled, wrapping his arm around your shoulder and you glared at him before slapping his hand away. "Get off!"

You walked ahead and he giggled. "Gosh, I love annoying her."

"Wait for me, Daisy!" He caught up to you walking beside you. "But where are we going now?"

"There's a Café down the street."

"Oh."

Walking down the street with your nonstop little bickering with you getting annoyed and him enjoying it. That's how you both reached the Café only to see it closed leaving you confused before you checked the message from Eunkyung saying something came up so the Café is closed today.

"What happened?" Baekhyun asked, peeking through your phone and you hid it before raising your eyebrows at him where he just grinned sheepishly.

"The owner texted me, the Café is closed today." You informed him and he nodded before his brows crashed together. "Wait, you know the owner?"

You nodded before pointing at the Café. "I work here."

Baekhyun's eyes enlarged. "You work?"

You frowned. "Why is it so surprising?"

He chuckled. "I didn't mean it in a bad way. It's just.. How's the owner handling you?"

You stared at him blankly before scoffing as you walked ahead. "Like I am handling you."