The Unforgettable Trip

Eyes boring into the wooden door, cautiously as you both stood infront of the house before you looked at Baekhyun who happened to glance at you at the same time. This house was the only house located down the street which you saw from afar and it took approximately twenty minutes to get here.

"Is someone even here?" Baekhyun uttered out in a lowly tone while peeking through the window and you rolled your eyes. "Why are you peeking like a thief?"

Baekhyun playfully glared at you before standing straight. "I was just looking to see if someone lives here or not."

"What a great way to look."

"Who are you?"

You both gasped simultaneously and your hand unconsciously gripped onto Baekhyun's sleeve as you both turned around to see a middle aged man standing with a shopper in his hand while staring at you both suspiciously.

Exhaling in relief, you noticed your hand and instantly withdrew it before leaning towards his side as you lightly whispered. "Say anything but girlfriend."

Baekhyun nodded slightly before lightly bowing to the man as he gave him a polite smile. "Hello, I'm Baekhyun and this is my girlfriend, Dai-Ji-Ah."

You looked at him in disbelief before giving him a side glare and looked at the man, who seemed to be waiting for your greeting as you smiled lightly. "Hello."

"So... What brought you two here?"

Before Baekhyun could answer him, the door of the house creaked, flinching you two and saw a middle-aged woman at the door frame as she looked between you three. "Honey, you bought guests?"

"Come inside." He said, walking ahead as the woman, whom you both assumed was his wife, opened the door wide for you to enter inside while flashing a sweet smile.

The interior looked beautiful and designed in a wooden style, yet it was giving a warm and cozy vibes. Walking in, you both took off your shoes as his wife gave you both the spare slippers which was really sweet of her.

"I am Jung Sunho and She's my wife, Jung Hyeri." He introduced, while placing the shopper on the small dining table by the kitchen and you both nodded before he looked at you. "What were you doing in the middle of the road alone?"

You both were taken aback by his question which seemed like he had taken the situation wrongly before you opened your mouth to explain but Baekhyun beat you to it.

"Actually... We both are students and we're on a trip but some bad guys began to chase us and we ended up getting lost in the forest and after that.. We saw your house and came here."

"What in the world!" Mrs. Jung exclaimed, angry towards the gangster guys and you stared at Baekhyun incredulously at how smoothly he has lied to them.

"Okay, you both can stay the night here." Mr. Jung said and you both kindly thanked them before he went to help his wife in the kitchen with the shoppers.

"Why would you lie to them?" You whisper-yelled to the guy beside you and he leaned in closer to your ear. "Look at Mr. Jung, Daisy. Do you really think he would have let us stay if I had told him the whole story? He would think we're some kind of troublemakers."

"One of us is though." You stated and he looked at you with a pout which you ignored as you went to help Mrs. Jung in the kitchen while Baekhyun stood there, avoiding the intent gaze of Mr. Jung.

"If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been dating?" Mrs. Jung asked and you stopped cutting the vegetables as you looked at her surprised, blinking you let out a chuckle. "Um, uh. Not that long."