Happily Ever After - Bonus

7:11 am

7:11 am

A calming morning, yet brought an unpleasant knot in your stomach as your mind adjusted to the world to groan softly while felt an arm wrapped around your waist, and a face snuggling in the curve of your neck which you didn't have to recognize the person beside you, because indeed it was your husband by your side.

Feeling another knot in your stomach, you opened your eyes and a sudden pain had rushed into your head enough for you to attempt to turn to your side in reflex, but his warm yet bare arm around your waist had stopped you as you let out a sigh to scrunch your nose to finally turning around to your side only to let out a yelp as you almost fall off the bed.

However, his arm around you had tightened the hold, before you felt him nuzzling against your hair behind as his husky whisper left. "Careful, Daisy."

You could feel the warmth from his bare skin against your back, before sighing deeply as you lifted your arm to rub your eye only to frown to find your hand hidden in an open cuff sleeve and your eyes widened, to immediately sitting up with a confused state while Baekhyun groaned, softly at your sudden action to bury his face in the pillow.

"Come here, Daisy."

He tried to tug you back with your forearm only for you to slap it away as he let out a whine. "Did you dream about someone fighting with you again?"

"Shut up."

You mumbled, looking at yourself to find yourself in a black button down shirt, and loose mid-thigh pajama, but from what you can recall, you were dressed in a maroon gown last night while the shirt you were wrapped in was his, which he wore last night at the event and the fact you don't remember anything about changing into it, and him lying beside you shirtless didn't help either but a blush surely crept through you.

"Baek."

You called him softly yet in a questioning tone and he hummed, pulling you back as your back hit the mattress with him snuggling into your neck again. "Is your stomach hurting?"

"A little." You said, but clicked your tongue in annoyance as this wasn't the topic you wanted to talk about, before gently pushing him away as he whined at it for you to pull yourself up on your elbow with your eyes at him as you questioned, hesitantly. "What happened last night?"

He was silent for a moment, before tilting his head towards you as his droopy eyes opened to meet yours for a moment to frown. "You don't remember?"

You blinked a couple of times nervously. "Remember what?"

"That," He trailed off, bringing his arm up to brush his finger through the curve of your neck just above the collar of the shirt as a slight smirk curved the corner of his lips. "You jumped on me last night?"

Your eyes enlarged. "Impossible!"

And the next second, your back hit the mattress again with him hovering over you as your hands palmed his biceps as his hand stopped by your waist on the mattress to steady himself up and other one reached out, caressing your jawline in a soothing way as a blush crawled through you with his playful eyes boring into yours. "Then, why do you think we are like this?"