His Curiosity

8:30 am

8:30 am

"Bye, Mom!"

You waved at her through the window as you stood by your university gate where she smiled giving you a flying kiss making you chuckle before driving off to her work.

Your mother was an owner of a boutique. When you were adopted, your father died after two years in a car accident and your mother started her clothing business which is going well. However, she never let you feel it because you were being adored and you also did because she's the only family you have to cherish.

Walking down the hallway, you shoved your things in your locker before your mind crossed what happened yesterday as you were staring at the place where you both were sitting.

The bell rang snapping you out as you flinched before taking out your notebook and closed your locker. As you were on your way to your classroom, your eyes spotted the person whom you really didn't want to bump into right now.

Baekhyun was standing with a girl giggling and flirting as usual where he suddenly looked towards your direction making an eye contact with you which you instantly broke as you began walking again while clutching your notebook to your chest tightly.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun, who took a quick glance to the girl infront him talking about something he wasn't even listening as his eyes stopped at you walking. The girl and the only girl who was on his mind since yesterday which was strangely the first time as he couldn't take you off his mind.

As much as he wanted to talk to you, you didn't seem to be fond of having a conversation with him. At the same time, he wanted it this way because he had made a rule like thing of no dating and no falling in love where you looked the exact type of it and he wasn't ready for that commitment yet.

As you got close to him, his mind was on the thing he decided but his heart was doing something else as there was a tiny part of him wanting you to talk but to his dismay, you quickly walked past him and entered the classroom without even glancing at him which left him having a little disappointment.

But isn't that what he wanted? Then why was he disappointed?

On the other hand, you settled yourself on your usual table with a deep exhale leaving your lips. Just like you wanted, you didn't wanted to do anything with him and after yesterday, nothing's going to change.

Well, that's what you thought.

Baekhyun entered the classroom as he sat beside Chanyeol in the middle row where some girls gave him their usual smiles which he reciprocated as always. However, his eyes roamed around to find that particular person and saw you at the last table.

He recalled the name loner which classmates called you secretly and he didn't care at that time but now he was curious to know. To know about you.

He was curious about you. It was no doubt that he found you weird but yet intriguing which made him more curious about you. The rule of no date and no love was long forgotten as all he wanted was to get to know you.