Imperfectly Perfect - Final

10:36 am

10:36 am

"Oh, so cold."

Baekhyun shuddered, as he opened the door of the backyard since he knew the person he was looking for would definitely be out there while pulling his thick jacket close to him as he shoved his cold hands into his pockets to warm them up.

And he was right.

There he saw your figure, clad in a pair of jeans and a purple fleece jacket which was half covered by your open hair as your back was facing him with you facing the lake ahead in front.

Taking a few steps, he engulfed you from behind where he felt you flinching against him but soon relaxed where he kissed your cheek. "Good morning, Daisy."

"You just never listen to me, huh?" You tilted your head back to him with a frown and he frowned back. "When didn't you wake me up?"

"You were sleeping soundly so why would I?" You shrugged, looking ahead and he hummed. "Of course, you couldn't have stopped admiring me in my beauty sleep."

"You wish." You rolled your eyes, hugging his arms before smiling as he snuggled against your neck. "Absolutely."

You rubbed his arm lightly while closing your eyes as you looked up enjoying the sunlight on your face before facing the lake again with a smile while listening to the calming sound through it in a beautiful rhythm.

"How the hell are you standing in the cold?" He mumbled against your neck as he tightened his grip and you frowned. "It's not even that cold since it's still May though."

"Oh please, I'm literally shivering." He spoke, as he titled his head up to place his chin on your shoulder. "And the place we went to Jungfr- what was the name?"

You chuckled. "Jungfraujoch?"

"I'm just calling it Jung."

"Heol, it's literally Mr. Jung's last name." You gasped, and he pressed his lips, as he blinked slowly. "He wouldn't know, right?"

You shook your head and he nodded. "So, where was I?"

"With Mr. Jung?" You joked and he nodded. "Still lame but keep trying."

You slapped his arm as he held you tightly. "Okay, but seriously, it was so cold there though and you were enjoying it like it's some kind of theme park."

"That's because I know how to enjoy it, you old man." You snapped, and he rolled his eyes. "But it was cold."

"And you hugged me the whole time anyway." You tilted your head back against his shoulder and he hummed, as his nose brushed against your jaw. "And I am still going to hug you all day again."

"Like I would stop you." You mumbled, and he smiled against your skin. "Like I would let you."

"I can't believe you two."