Letting Go, And Starting New

8:36 am

8:36 am

"We are here."

Your mom stated, pulling over the car by the entrance gate of your University and you licked your lips, nervously feeling your heartbeat rising up as you let out a deep exhale. "I'm so nervous, mom."

"I know, you must be but you said that you want to tell him everything." She caressed your hair. "It's still okay if you don't want to, if you still want to take some time because it's a hard concern for you to talk about and I know Baekhyun would understand."

"Now that I have decided, I can't back out now… I don't want to make him wait any longer." You bit your lip, clenching your hand. "And someone said to me that if I don't take a leap, I might lose the person because of my hesitation and I don't want that."

"That's true." She took your clenched hand in hers gently to which you opened it as she patted your hand. "So, be brave, and go for it."

Your lips curved upwards as you nodded, before hugging her tightly to which she stroked your back gently before pulling away to which you got out of the car where she left.

Entering inside, you strode ahead towards your department building before spotting Sarang as you instantly smiled. "Sarang!"

Flinching, she turned around with wide eyes and her eyes softened as she smiled before you immediately stopped infront of her to engulf her in a hug tightly. "Tell me, I can do it."

She was standing still, dumbfounded by your action as her arms were lifted midway either side of your torso. "Um… I don't think you're having your day today."

"Hurry!" You whined. "Pat my back and say, I can do it."

She stood there, baffled as you were always conscious of doing something like this openly, before her hands reached out to pat your back. "Ji-Ah, You can do it, so can you tell me what it is?"

You took a deep breath. "I gotta make a confession."

"Confession, I see, wait what?!" She exclaimed, against your ear and you instantly pulled away covering her mouth with a serious look to which she did an okay sign as you let go.

"Is it the same confession as what I am thinking of?" She tilted her head, with an expectant expression and you bit your lip with heat rushing up to your face as you smiled, nodding. "Yep."

"Oh my god!" She yelled, cupping her mouth again as you just sighed, shaking your head. "Yes, I am going to… tell him about my feelings and about that too."

Her face twitched in a worried face. "That? Are you sure you'll be okay?"

"I don't know…" You pressed your lips together. "But I want to, he should know why I was pushing him away and why I was so afraid to get close to him...but I don't know why I am having this uneasiness suddenly."