Happiness

11:30 am

11:30 am

"Finally, I am out!"

Exclaimed a tired Chanyeol, walking out of the building of the business department while stretching his arms ahead with you, along with Baekhyun and Kyungsoo trailing behind him.

It's been a week to that day and your exams had already started as today was your third paper which was really harder than you expected but thankfully it went well after group studying with your friends and overnight by yourself.

"How was yours?" Chanyeol turned around, peeking at the three of you with a tired look as everyone walked ahead. "I almost forgot what I had studied after looking at the questions but thank goodness for my genius mind to save me from screwing the exam."

Three of you stared at him with a done look as after asking the question, he literally answered it by himself and that too with an exaggeration.

"It was, and I want to go home to get some sleep." Kyungsoo stated, fixing his glasses over the bridge of his nose before Seulgi and Sarang walked out of their building where they met you on your way.

"You're free now?" Sarang questioned, stopping by your side as you gave her a nod before she locked her arm with yours. "Then, let's meet up at your place later."

As you were about to agree, but felt a tug on your hand which was holding Baekhyun's as you looked at him confusingly while he waved his hand to get closer to him as you looked over to Sarang where she let go of your arm to which Baekhyun instantly pulled you closer to his side.

"She's coming with me to my place." He spoke, and you blinked at him confusingly. "Am I?"

He nodded, giving you his ever innocent look before looking over to your friends. "I have finally got a girlfriend, let us be seriously."

Everyone had their jaws dropped while you looked away, shaking your head with a smile and Seulgi scoffed. "What do you mean girlfriend? Aren't you both already married? Just registration is left to do."

And both of you blushed, knowing what she was talking about as the night of when you both came back from the amusement park, and fell asleep, your mom was back home only to find you both asleep while snuggling up to eachother where she instantly took a picture to which she sent it in the group chat where she along with you all friends were added.

And from the next day, they couldn't stop teasing you both about it.

Looking back at Baekhyun, you found him pondering seriously as he let out a hum before a smile curved on his lips. "Not a bad idea though."

Everyone groaned, making you both giggle as they walked ahead with you both behind, walking hand in hand.

"Did you just indirectly propose to me?" You raised your eyebrows with a playful look and he mirrored your look as he tilted his head. "What's your answer then?"