A New Feeling

Your mom dropped you off as usual at the entrance where you waved her before walking inside the campus

Yesterday surely was a long day you have had since a long time ago where you told Sarang about your day and how Baekhyun ended up in your home where shock was an understandment as to what she felt.

Even though she doesn't really interact with your classmates, she knows a lot about the whole campus where you also get to hear some gossip from her as she always talks about it where you, being the good listener, listen to her without taking any interest.

Walking inside, you were making your way to your locker but a feminine high pitch voice stopped you with the name which you hate the most and found annoying.

"Hey, Loner."

You sighed before turning around boringly and locked eyes with the popular girl, Kang Hana, who was staring at you coldly where you reciprocated her gaze with a lazy look.

"What?"

She tilted her head smirking. "Attitude, huh?"

"Just say whatever you want because I don't want to be late." You uttered, lazily making her blood boil before she motioned you to come to the corner. "Let's talk."

You frowned. "What talk?"

"Come here or you really want to get attention?" She mocked, raising her eyebrows and you let out a exhasperated sigh before walking up to her with crossed arms.

"Stay away from Baekhyun." She stated, coldly and you stared at her incredulously before snorting at her remark making her angry. "I'm serious. Stop showing him your innocent face to lure him."

Your jaw clenched at her words as you recalled those words again in your mind which made your blood boil as you glared at her. "First of all, he's the one who's not staying away from me and second, you can have him for all I care because I'm not even interested in him."

Her lips parted as she didn't expect you to snap back at her and before she could say anything, you huffed before leaning close to her. "If you're so worried, why don't you ask him yourself instead of coming to me and wasting my time?"

"Ah, right," You trailed off as a smirk plastered on your face. "Are you afraid that he wouldn't even look at you, huh?"

"You-" She attempted to grab your arm but you instantly grabbed it before twisting it a little making her whimper in pain.

"Don't touch me again." You uttered out gritting your teeth and let go of her before walking away as the students began to come inside.

"You did well, Ji-Ah." You let out a shaky breath with your hand on your chest patting it softly to calm your racing heartbeat.

"That freaking loner!" Kang Hana muttered angrily as she was about to stride towards you but got stopped by a deep voice behind giving her shivers.

"Stop bullying people, will you?" She turned around to see Kyungsoo giving her his sharp eyes and Hana nodded fearfully before walking away.