Epilogue

2 years later

2 years later.

12:34 pm

The heels clicked faintly on the marble floor of the building as you walked out of the elevator to the cabin while stopping by the secretary's table who was seated on her chair focused on the laptop.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Bae."

You greeted her, placing your arm on the table where she looked up, shooting a smile. "Good afternoon, ma'am."

"Not that ma'am again." You pursed your lips as Ms. Bae chuckled. "Okay, Ms. Kim."

"So, Is he busy?" You asked, gesturing towards the cabin where Ms. Bae shook her head. "Not right now, but he has a meeting in forty five minutes."

You nodded, smiling. "Thank you!"

With that, you walked away towards the cabin before giving a soft knock on the door, you heard a faint yes through the door and you pushed the door a little to pop your head inside.

There he was, seated on his swivel chair behind the table, dressed in his formal black suit which's blazer was hung behind on his chair while the white shirt sleeved up and paired with the black tie loosened around his neck with his eyes focused on his laptop.

A smile curved on your lips. "Hi."

He took a glance at you before looking back at the screen then looked back at you with a surprised look. "What are you doing here?"

"Expected question." You giggled, "But can I come in?"

"Obviously," He trailed off, standing up."And I have told you just come in without knocking-"

"But I don't listen, I know." You completed his sentence as you walked in, approaching him with your arms opening wide. "Surprise!"

"Surprise, my foot." He giggled, locking his arms around your waist as you hugged his neck while each other in a hug where you felt him lifting you up making you giggle.

"When did you arrive? And why didn't you call me?" He questioned, sternly as he leaned away and you crossed your arms over your chest. "My meeting ended early and I couldn't rest a day more there so I came back directly from the meeting."

"I could have picked you up, Daisy."

"Of course you would have," You cupped his face with a light squish. "But you're busy with your work and I can come back on my own."

"Fair enough." He nodded, before taking a concentrated gaze up to down at you, clad in a grey blazer and skinny pants with white silk shirt tucked in. "Have I ever told you how gorgeous you look in that formal suit?"

"Yes." You giggled. "But did you really have to introduce me as your wife?"

"Why?"

"I heard someone calling me Sister-in-law." You told, and his lips curved in a bright smile. "Really? I should give that person a treat."