Beginning

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲

A heart is the main function in your body. A heart allows the human to live, such a fragile necessity that is given to each life and how much I look at it only as a source of need for my own good. Living in this cruel world that ridiculous people would see as a shimmer of existence to be thankful for is naive. Life sucks. My family is torn apart in a way that no magic can heal the deep wounds we all hold in a piece of ourselves. My mother is gone. My father only stays to make us into the children he wants to control. Maybe one day I will escape this hell and create my own life, a life actually worth standing on the grounds of. I hate my mother for leaving us but hatred for her only deepens the wounds.
Here's to another day of sorrow and in hope that one day my wounds will seal.

-𝙊𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙖 𝙂𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙤

~

"Hurry Octavia I'm leaving soon!"

"Okay okay I'm going!" I opened the door to see Vincent with his Gryffindor robes in one hand and trunk in the other.

My brother is a rightful Gryffindor but my father doesn't believe in courage and determination for good. Right when he came home that Christmas Vincent wasn't allowed to eat the whole week and was beaten when he wasn't sleeping on the floors of the cell.

My mother stood and watched her son suffer. She had always been a coward but I was used to it. Even Camille realized that after growing up with siblings as parents and the realization that our mother would never be coming home.

A sickening coward.

I on the other hand was a proud Slytherin. It was obvious Vincent and I were opposites in some ways but we shared the same beliefs. Blood purity didn't matter and the more money you have the better you're treated although that wasn't a belief but more of a fact. We were most fearful when it would be Camille's turn to be sorted, she's a definite Hufflepuff at heart and our father would surely punish her for that.