Chapter 48 | Birthday Wishes

You guys can choose whatever dress, I will be going with the second because I love the straps, I hope you enjoy the chapter my loves<3

Power travelled through the cells of my blood. Every crevice fed on the spell- hungry for more.

I wasn't surprised when I woke in the center of his body, my head cradling his neck and a plate of food on the side of the desk. His peace was short lived because the moment I moved, he felt my head lift from his chest and his enthralling brown eyes fluttered open.

A loud bang on the door startled us both, and a figure barged in, being immediately thrown across the room by me and hands tied by Theo just by two spells.

Enzo's eyes widened, seeing the high alert we both carried and my magic somewhat the same yet it would take much more for my entire power to come back once again.

"For fucks sake relax it's only me!"

"What happened- ah what an idiot you are Enzo! You can't just barge in and expect these two to not act as if they're in war!" Blaise laughed.

The rest had joined, marching in the room and laughing at Enzo who Theo and I released.

"Happy birthday Ava!"

"Happy birthday Octavia!" They cheered giving me a kiss on the cheek and holding a platter of food and presents.

"Thank you. Enzo you scared the shit out of me" I said.

"Me? You guys were going to kill me in seconds!"

"No, we were going to interrogate you in seconds" I corrected.

"Then we were gonna kill you" Theo shrugged.

"Good to know, I only came in here to say Happy Birthday angel! Oh and they're ready for you at Blaise's house. It's time for you to leave"

"What?"

"You haven't told her?" He looked back at Theo who gestured to me.

"She's been asleep this entire time you fucking idiot when the hell was I supposed to?"