Chapter 21 | Another Sin

"I'll be back Theodore don't worry" I kissed his forehead, hoping I could make it in time before Riddle killed Noah

"Ava- make sure he doesn't do anything stupid"

"I will"

"Octavia- just be careful alright. I know he can be a handful" Draco sighed and I nodded.

I sped through the halls, making my way to the Slytherin common room where Noah sat chatting amongst several other students and Riddle just entering with his shirt changed.

"Leave" Riddle spat and the students scurried away like a flock of birds.

When Noah noticed me he rushed to hug me but Riddle stood in between.

"I am not going to watch you touch her" he cursed.

"What's your problem?"

"I have many problems, one being too many eyes. But I do love putting on a show" he turned around to see students watching the scene and Riddle was amused by it.

"I suggest you leave now if you don't want your eyes to be scarred. But if you stay then I better not hear a word of this to anyone am I clear?"

"Yes my lord" a few of them murmured and it was sad to know that some of these students knew not to cross Riddle. To them even at school they had a lord to follow. Most left the room but a few stayed to watch.

"What is this Riddle?"

"You see I've heard you've been very busy Dolohov. Some may say quiet, or reserved but.. I know you. Your secrets do not fail to amaze me, now I'm going to ask you this only once. If you lie I will kill you right here right now. If you speak the truth then I will only beat you till you taste death"

"If I speak the truth shouldn't that give me freedom to leave?" Noah asked not showing an ounce of fright.

"No, because you've done many things I don't like. For example, you haven't stayed away from her even after numerous threats"

"I like her Riddle is that such a crime? Don't be angry just because you can't have her!" He spat and Riddle punched him in response, furious with his words.

"I don't want her you fucking idiot!" Riddle shouted. I wasn't sure what I expected, for him to want me? Fight for me?

"Oh spare me the lies! I know you were there watching us the entire time! You like her almost as much as I do but you don't even know her! She's good as much as you don't want to see it she's good! You're the worst person for her so stop trying to ruin her life when you've done enough!"

"She follows me I don't give a fuck about her- the dark lord does. Just tell me you drugged her didn't you?" He asked.

"What?" Noah furrowed his brows and looked at me but I could only give him an emotionless face.