Chapter 25 | Halloween Pt.2

Cheers flooded my ears and a celebration commenced the moment the word left my mouth

Cheers flooded my ears and a celebration commenced the moment the word left my mouth. Theodore stood to the side clapping hesitantly, Enzo whistled ecstatically, Draco turned to Mattheo with uncertainty and Blaise was nowhere to be found which I was thankful for since he was the one who asked me before.

Noah lunged to wrap his arm around my waist pulling me towards him to give me a deep kiss on the lips.

He stepped back and beamed happily "So I guess you're my date to the ball"

"I guess so" I said a sly smirk creeping on my lips feeling Riddle's eyes watch me.

"Alright now that that's over with are you ready to go?" Enzo asked swinging an arm over the both of us.

I didn't understand Enzo's kindness to Noah but watching how much he encouraged us a bit I was beginning to think this had something to do with Riddle.

"Oh no I have to go to bed" I said still wanting to fulfill my promise on visiting Cedric.

"Nonsense the night is only beginning. Now go on and put something to swim in, we're all going to meet at the Lake" he patted Noah's back leaving us to tell others.

People started to scatter, some stayed but most were heading to the lake.

"I'll wait for you, go on and get some clothes it'll be fun" Noah said.

"One hour"

"Hm how about two?"

"Absolutely not"

"We'll see Octavia, just go get changed"

"Fine" I scoffed leaving the common room to enter my dorm to Astoria shrieking in my ear and Pansy jumping on the bed mocking the way Noah kissed me with the pillow supposedly being me.