Chapter 47 | The Past Revealed

We slept the entire night with no nightmares to wake us and by the time my eyes had opened, the sun was nowhere in sight.

I looked up to see him sound asleep, and it was then I realized we slept through the day. Still being the weakest in this house, he gave me strength.

Although my head continued to burn with damage. Stitching back the friendships I had with the rest was a priority but gaining my magic back was my main goal. This useless part of me that kept me weaker then any other wizard enraged me.

He shook in his sleep, waking up to see my eyes watching him. Theo's gaze softened, finally noticing that I'd been there all along.

"Have you been up long?"

"No, but we've slept throughout the entire day and I think it's time we get out of this room" I chuckled getting out of bed to freshen up.

He took his time, studying me to leave the bed when I only closed the door to use the bathroom.

He think I didn't notice the rush of his steps.

When I opened the door he rushed in and pushed me out. Slamming the door in my face to quickly freshen up.

He came out wearing a black long sleeve, his face freshly washed and the smell of cologne travelled through my senses. Every bit was intoxicating, but I felt myself being curious of his actions.

"What are you hiding?"

"I'm not hiding anything"

"Oh really? Take off your shirt"

He scoffed "If you want me to fuck you darling then you could've just said so" he joked but I could see the glisten of seriousness he carried.

"Trust me you'll know when I want you to fuck me. I won't ask again Theo. Take off your shirt."

He sighed taking off his shirt to reveal the same scars he always had.

"See, I have nothing to hide princess. Now if we can can just go get something to eat-" he mumbled already trying to pull the shirt over his head once again, but I stepped closer. Grabbing the black long sleeve to throw it on the floor.

"Turn around" I demanded.

"Octavia-"

"Theo for fucks sake turn around!"

He slowly turned around, allowing me to see the new scars. These were fresh, and stitched not too long ago. Burns and bruises traveled along his skin. His spine containing a single scar that dragged down to the end of his back.

My fingers grazed the wounded skin and he hissed in pain.

Not a part of his back was left untouched. It was then I could see the scar behind his elbow, but it suddenly stopped.

"Show me all of them"

"No"

"Look at me" I pulled his chin to face me. "Show me" He shut his eyes, and muttered the spell before looking back at me with utter embarrassment.

It laid on his forearm, the scratches around the dark mark yet the black ink remaining untouched.

"I need to know what happened"

"No, you're here and that's all that fucking matters"

"Theo what the hell did you do to bring me back?"

"Everything! I did everything I could and I'd do it a million times if it meant I got the same result." He spat. 

"This isn't just something from a regular wizard, someone that contains strong dark magic did this and if you think I'm gonna let you keep this from me you're wrong! I'm back yes but I went into that cell for you and if you don't tell me then I'll get my answers another way"