Chapter 5 | Favors

How lucky it must be to have parents that give their life for their own child.

Even to receive a 'happy birthday' or an 'I love you' to show that love will come from all places but the love from your mother and father soars above all.

What everyone needs but doesn't get the liberty of having. Therefore a long line of strong and weak children grow up alone and afraid.

Society is broken, parents that love you is a blessing in disguise to those who have never experienced true trauma.

Tonight Camille became one of us. Tonight she became just as shattered in her mind and her true faith in life would lie beyond it all.

Maybe it was good, we can take her away from Thomas before he makes her into the monsters me and Vincent became.

"Where are we going Vin?" I asked.

"The Weasleys will take her in"

"No absolutely not. That's too much to ask"

"Where else do you suggest sister? She needs to be safe while we're in school"

"I'll stay with her. I'll owl Dumbledore"

"You will not Octavia! We both have school to attend, Camille will be fine with Mrs.Weasley"

"Are you sure Vin?"

"Positive, there isn't anyone I trust more" he nodded. Even in our arguments I learned to trust Vincent with my life, he was always right.

We headed to the Burrow as Vin called it and stood in the tall dry grass. Their house looked many stories, inviting and safe. I've been here before to pick up Vin for training with father but I've never been inside for longer than a minute.

It was painful, to see a loving family no matter who's and not want that as my own life.

"It's tall" Camille giggled and we both smiled at our beautiful sister who always saw the light in situations. She brought happiness even in the most calamitous moments.

He knocked on the door and a woman dressed in a long nightgown with short red hair, the same as Fred and George smiled at the three of us when she recognized Vin.

"Vincent are you alright?"

"Sorry to bother you Mrs. Weasley it seems I must ask a big favor from you, may we come in?"

"Yes of course dear!"

"Oh my" she gasped, her face instantly softening when the light from the house shined onto our faces revealing our bruised skin.

"What happened to you poor children?" I looked at the floor with embarrassment. Not only does she pity us but she's filled with sorrow and I hated it.

"I come here to ask if our little sister Camille can stay here while me and Octavia are at school. I know this is much to ask but-"

"Nonsense! She can use Ginny's room while she's gone, Vincent you know that you're family and any family of yours is family of ours, now let's head to the kitchen and discuss alright?" He shook his head and went into the kitchen.

Somehow in this house I felt safe, how lucky the Weasleys must be to have a home filled with love.

I heard the murmurs of conversation between them both and knew she was questioning everything that happened.

"Is father gonna be okay?" Camille asked rubbing her eyes and yawning with tiredness.

"He'll be fine he just needs time alone, but we don't need him alright? Me and Vin will keep you safe, but butterfly I need to ask you what happened tonight" I grabbed both her hands and started rubbing the back of her palms.