Chapter Twenty One

Five months later

"I'm coming to get you." Chris said through the receiver.

"I'll be fine to get on the bus." I sat by the pay phone the hospital only provided.

"That's out of the question Abrielle. Just let me at least do that for you."

"You have paid all my bills for the past five month I think you have done enough and as soon as I get out im going to get a job and pay you back." I said sternly.

"Okay but let me drop you off."

"No. Thanks but no. My therapist said no depending on no one else. The only person im going to depend on is God. Okay I'll contact you soon. Thanks again. I have to go." I hung up the reciver and sighed. It's time for me to finally start my life right. I know it may feel too late but I'll be turning 24 soon and in not a child anymore.

I got up from the chair and I saw him. He stood against the wall reading the paper and chewing gum. I don't know what it was but he chewed gum so damn sexy. The way his chiseled jaw clinching. Damn. For the pas several months I haven't had sex in a long time. I mean I had my occasional masturbation session when it was completely unberable. But I mean I wanted and craved for a man to wrap his arms around me and tell me he loves me. And that he wanted me just as much I wanted him.

I wondered my eyes down to his chest has he had his fitted white to shirt on. I swear his body was banging and I couldn't imagine how he maintained a six pack eating the food they gave us here.

I bit my lip thinking about all the ways I could have sex with him.

"Damn."

"Excuse me?" I quickly snapped out of my fantasy when he caught me staring at him.

"Oh sorry I was thinking about uh-"
Damn did I say that out loud?

"You were thinking about me right?" His smug smile sent chills over my body.

"What? No. I have to go pack." I said quickly walking out the room. What the hell was I thinking? I got to my small room that had the softest bed and pillows I could ever imagine. They were just as food as Wes's guest room.

I sat down and and looked around and felt like I was going to miss this place. It was my home for almost half of a year. After I got out of the hospital bed I didn't feel the need to live anymore but this place was what I needed. I needed to clear my mind and pray and get myself together. And I know I won't always have happy days but now I will be able to not be so impulsive.

"Knock knock!" Katherine knocked on my door. She was like my beat friend in here. She was here for her depression problems and she struggled with self image too. She was finally leaving after being here for a full year.

"Hey boo." I said smiling grabbing my already folded shirt and placing it in my bag.

"So who's picking you up?"

"No one, going to just take the bus. I want to get as much fresh air as I can." I said feeling excited.

"Aw lucky you my mom is picking me up and she will talk my ear off as always." My lit eyes were low.

"I wish I could talk to my mom. She would probably kill me if she knew I was here."

"Oh I'm sorry Abri I didn't mean to hurt you."

"No its okay I know you didn't." I gave her cheesy smile.

"Uh hmm." I snapped my neck towards the door and there he was. Katherine looked at him and back at me and she wigled her eye brows at me. But my eyes locked with his and I didn't pay her no mind.