Chapter Eight

Abrielle

'So as soon as I leave you go f*cking him again?" Chris yelled at me.

"Bruh you betta calm that sh*t down before I beat the sh*t out of you and why the f*ck you here?!"

"What f*ck boy?" Chris said walking up to Terrie and Terrie pushed me to the side.

"Stop!" I yelled. The whole hood was staring at us. "Go in now." I said lowering my voice. I closed the door as they continued to argue.

"You knew who he was and you didn't tell me?" I said calmly to Chris.

"What?" He asked finally stop arguing with Terrie.

"Terrie told me everything." I said folding my arms.

"Abrielle you had too much going on I didn't want to tell you."

"But when you warned me you could've told me."

"You didn't want to listen." He explained.

"Does Kim know?" I asked.

"No not to my knowledge." He replied. As soon as I mentioned Kim he looked worried.

"I need to go." Chris said about to head to the door.

"No, why did you come over here?" I said blocking his way.

"I came to apologize but I see you're busy with this nigga. Now I will go home to my wife im sure shes waiting on me." He said and now im even more pissed off.

"Bye." I said moving out the way.

"Oh by the way Terrie you're going to be a uncle because your sister is pregnant.'' Chris said and slammed the door behind him.

"Kim pregnant?" Terrie said and I dropped to my knees.

"Abrielle what's wrong?" Terrie said helping me up.

"I can't take anything else. I can't deal." I said trying to catch my breath.

Terrie picked me up and laid me in my bed.

"I'm going to stay here with you until you fall asleep." He said spooning behind me.

The moon light shined through my window onto my face. My tears glistened as the rolled down my cheeks to my hand under my face.

"I don't know what happened the past few days with him but at this point I don't care. I just want to be with you."

I turned around and looked at him.

"I can't promise you that I can be in a relationship with you."

"I know. I know you don't trust me." He said looking in my eyes. He leaned close to my face and kissed my lips. I turned around and closed my eyes and prayed I could get over Chris. Because I know I've been hurt by Terrie but he was never married. I know I can't just give my all fully to Terrie but I can't be alone right now. I just can't.

Chris

She something else man. As soon as I left she go running to this little nigga? All this time I'm feeling bad for her and leaving her but f*ck the bull sh*t. I grabbed Kim snacks and made it back home.

"That was a long time Chris."

"I know I'm sorry I had to stop somewhere." I said.

"You went to her didn't you?" She said looking at her nails filing them.

"Kim I...I just wanted her to know I didn't want anything to do with her. I have a family now. Everything I wanted is becoming true." I said sitting next to her putting my hand on her thigh. I pulled her close to me and kissed her lips.