Chapter Fifteen

Abrielle

"Okay now I'm getting nervous." I looked up at this grand mansion. What does his friend do?

"Don't worry, he's down to earth." We walked through the huge doorway and walked over to the gathering of people. We both looked up to see why the lights had deemed.

"..My nigga Chris here! Turn up!" A guy I'm assuming is Chris friend just announced on the mic. I felt uncomfortable because all eyes were on us. And as I looked closer so was Kim's.

"I'm going to address this b*tch right now. She think she can do whatever the f*ck she want to do!" Chris spat through his clenched jaw. I held his hand.

"Chris this isn't the place to do that. Just enjoy yourself. Catch up with your friend and then tomorrow address it." I reassured him.

"You right. I'm sorry, I'm just sick of her bullsh*t." I nodded and agreed. "He's coming our way but like I said don't be nervous. You got my back, I gor yours." He squeezed my hand a little and I nodded and smiled.

"Yo! Chris what's up bruh!" Chris and his friend dapped and hugged. "Man it's been a good minute ain't it?"

"Yeah man, too long. How was New Zealand?"

"It was cool. But you know I did my work over there and now I have enough to start a new company here so that's what I'm doing..." Kim walked up behind Chris friend and slid her hand over his shoulder and kissed his cheek. "..Yo Chris yoy remember fine ass Kim?" He took her hand and Kim did a littke spin and she fell into his chest and giggled.

I looked up at Chris and he was beyond pissed. Chris just nodded.

"I thought y'all two had a thing going back in college but Kim told me y'all just friends." His friend looked at Chris waiting on his answer until he saw Chris grip around my hand. "This you?"

"Yeah, I would like for you to meet Abrielle, Abrielle this is Wes Ellis." Chris put his hand around my waist. I stretched out my hand and his friend took it and kissed it.

"Nice to meet you beautiful. Chris man you always knew how to pick em." Kim scoffed loudly.

"This is a private party." Kim flipped her hair over her shoulder,

I felt myself step forward about to knock this bougie b*tch out!

"How about we get some of that champaigne you have." Chis interjected.

"True, sorry for being rude. Hey! Server lets get a fresh round over here." Wes waived over the waiter. We grabbed our glasses and Wes raised his glass. "I just wanted to thank you all for being here with me tonight, Taking the time out of your busy schedules to collide with my own. I know that I have in a long road a head of me building this company America but I know with the right people supporting me. Old.." he turned to Chris then Kim "..and new.." He turned to me. "I know I will succed by far surperior than I was in New Zealand." We all said salud and tipped our glasses but we all kept our eyes opened mugging eachother. Meanwhile Wes was naive of it all. 

"Can I join?" I knew who exactly who that was and I was awaiting for what was going to happen. I turned and saw a tall slinder Terrie in his black tailored suit. Even though I clearly chose Chris, I never doubted my attraction for him.

"And who are you?" Wes looked confused.

"He's my little br-" Kim started but Terrie chimed in.

"I'm Abrielle's boyfriend." He grabbed my arm and pulled me to his side.

"Wait what?" Wes chuckled.

"Yeah, this is my girl, thanks Chris for picking her up." Terrie said nonchalantly. 

"Let go of me Terrie!" I pulled away from him but his grip was tighther than I felt. Chris stepped toward him and was about to snatch him up until Terrie spat,"Kim come get your husband before he gets showed how old he is." I finally got out of Terrie's grip.

Wes turned around to look at Kim and her eyes were big and mouth was open stunned at what Terrie said. Chris pulled my hand but Terrie's grip was still tight. 

"Wes! What you doing man? Come over here and turn up!" A tall white guy from a cross the room yelled. 

"True!.." He looked around at Terrie and me then Kim, he gave Kim a look of displeasure. And last he turned to Chris. "Bruh I don't know what's going on here but I'm going to leave this to you." He walked through our circle and I knew when he left all guards and fronts would decease. 

"Wait Wes..!" Kim yelled in desperation but Wes disappeared in the wild dancing crowd. Kim turned to Terrie "..What the f*ck you think you doing?!.." She turned to Chris. "...Why are you even here and why did you bring this thing with you?!"

"What are you even here? He my firiend, not yours. But of course you're over here being a h*e!..." Chris voiced boomed through the loud music.He walked towards Kim and you almost feel the rage oozing out of him "And on top of that you maxed my 15,000 credit card." Chris grabbed her arm and shook her. 

 Terrie's arm reached over me and grabbed Chris collar, I pulled Terrie back to get off of Chris but e didn't budge.

"Nigga get yo' hands off my sister." Chris turned around and punched him so hard Terrie fell to the ground. The entire crowd turned around and I felt so embarrased. Tonight was horrible and I feel all the blame for it. 

"They are so ratchet.." "..Who are they?.." "..Who is that fat girl?..."

I looked around and felt the anxiety over coming me and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I headed towards the door thinking I couldn't handle anymore. I walked into the cold crisp air and i tried to slow my heart rate.

I heard foot steps behind me. I already knew it was Chris.

"Hey sweetheart you okay?" He placed his blazer over my shoulders. I turned and planted my face into his chest and the tears fell before I realized I wasn't talking to Chris. I looked up and my eyes met with Wes's.

** Hey ya'll! I may upate again today I'm not sure. But I want to hear your thoughts so please comment and vote! What do you think will happen with Chris, Kim, and Terrie? Kiera and Terrie? Wes and Abrielle? Ignore mistakes**