Chapter Six

"Chris...stop...STOP!" I said pushing him off me.

"What?! What's wrong?" He said quickly backing off me looking at me in concern.

"You're married.... and I'm a fat suicidal  that has had sex in the last 72 hours and I'm sure I can never show my face at school again."

"Abrielle.."

"You shouldn't be here. Why are you here? Why do you keep coming after me? Why are you always there when I need you?"

"Abrielle.."

"No just leave! This is all screwed the f*ck up and I can't deal."

"Shut the f*ck up and listen to me!" Chris held my shoulders tightly and pulled me into his chest. He wrapped his long muscular arms around me. My ear was on his heart and I felt it pulsating.

"Abrielle....you hear that? Do you hear how fast my heart is beating? Anytime, every time, I see you I feel it. The first time I saw you I thought wow this girl is beautiful. You had you're hair in a crazy bun with a pencil holding it together ; hoodie, leggings and gym shoes. Not a lick of makeup and it looked like you rolled out of bed."

"Chris!" I said hitting him getting mad sound like he was going in on me. He chuckled and continued.

"I'm sorry I'm just being honest. But you were attentive even though you never raised your hand to answer or volunteer.  But I know a lot of my students have crushes on me but you never paid me no mind. I thought that was refreshing and new but it made me even more intrested in you. At the time me and Kim started seeing professional help about our differences about kids. But it always ended badly. But one thing that made me happy is that I saw you. Everything you turned into me I could tell when you tried you're hardest and I noticed when you struggled. But you never gave up. I just want you to know that even though you may feel alone, I will always have your back because married or not I will always want you."

I looked up at him and my emotions were rushing through my body.

"That's the most beautiful thing iever heard in my life but I can never be yours." I said pulling away from him.

"Abrielle stop and listen."

"No you listen,  I heard what you had to say. I can't do this. I don't know what is going to happen to me. You have life figured out, beautiful wife, house, cars, careers, everything I don't have."

"I need you." He grabbed my hands and pulled me into his chest.

"Chris.. please don't do this.  I can never give you what you need." I said trying to pull away.

"Stop fighting me." He said with his chin sitting on the top of my head. He tilted my head up and I looked into his eyes. He leaned in and kissed me.

I felt my skin get chill bumps all over my body.

"I have nothing to give you." I said with tears rolling down cheeks.

"I only need you're love." He said and wiped my tears. 

"I can't have sex with you. You're married and I can never do that. " I said.

"I respect that."

"So what now?" I said sitting on my bed."

"I don't now but I know I want you."

"If you want me so bad then get a divorce." I said folding my arms.

"It's more complicated than you think." He said clenching his jaw.

"I can't be with you if you don't."

"But you would f*ck that little nigga in my class though?" He said pissed off.

"F*ck you and get the f*ck out Chris!" I said throwing his shirt in his face face and pushing him out my bedroom door.

"Abrielle wait I'm sorry hold on." He said walking close to me.

"Don't f*cking touch me!" I said pushing him out my apartment door.

I slammed things door behind him and locked it. My back slid down against the door and I cried.

I know that Terrie was the worst decision in my life. But maybe that's all I deserve that's all I'm good for.

I got up and looked out my window to see if he had left and his car wasn't there. I wiped my tears and went into my room and laid on my bed. My phone vibrated and I got up and ran to it. It's probably Chris. I unlocked my phone and it was a text and missed call from my block list.

Blocked message: I need to talk you. I'm sorry about what happened. And if you woukld meet me I can explain everything Abri. I really care about you Abrielle I never wanted to hurt you.

Terrie. I shook my head in disbelief. After the past two days all I've been through and the humiliation and pain. But I deserve an explanation. I unlocked my screen and my thumb hovered over the call button.

How stupid am I to really give him another chance?

"Hello?"

"Meet me at our spot."

"Ok I'll be there Abrie-"

Click.

Chris

I'm speeding down the e-way at least going 100 the last time a checked. I pasted my exit 20 minutes ago and I really don't care. I don't know where I'm going. I don't know what I'm doing. My thoughts so twisted I can't think straight.

Abrielle. Kim. Abrielle. Kim. Abrielle. Kim...

Could I really end everything with Kim honestly? I glanced at my phone and waited for the screen to light up.

Damn!

I merged to the next exit before I killed myself or somebody. Pulled my car into a gas station and picked up my phone.

Incoming call from Kim Cakes

Should I even pick up my phone? I really don't want to hear her bull right now.

"Yeah."

"I need to talk to you."

"I'm busy."

"...Chris I see you." I looked around and I saw Kim in her car and she looked directly at me.

"You stalking me now?"

"No but i know where you go when you're mad about something and you always end up here."

"I guess."

"Well I see you're companion not with you."

"If you just called me to argue I don-"

"No I'm sorry. I just wanted...to say...Chris I'm pregnant."

☆ Kim is pregnant? !!! Give me your thoughts and predictions! Please comment, vote and follow if you haven't! ☆