Chapter 32

* * *Heyyy this chapter isn't super long but I think it is slowly transitioning to the end finally. This book was so passed due! I doubt I will make a sequel. I'm already brainstorming on what I want to do next but I don't have any clue. It's possible I could make a spin off to one of the characters though. Maybe? Please comment and vote and let me know if I should end this and start new or spin off. And if I do a spin off which character? * * *

Micah

"Daddy...daddy?" I felt taps on my chest from a small hand. I blinked my eyes and quickly turned to my right. I saw Jr's face and I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"You okay little man?" I sat up and rubbed his head. He stood there in his ninja turtles pjs and his dinosaur in his arm. I looked at my phone and it was 6:00am. "Man you are up early." I yawned again stretching.

"Mommy works early, so I go to grandma house early too." He said his eyes glued to my slow movements. I shook my head trying to knock the sleep out. I got up and placed my hand on his head.

"Lets go get you something to eat." We walked out of the room towards the kitchen.

I remember when his mom told me she was pregnant. So many emotions going through me. Excitement, disbelief, worry and all I remember was feeling that I wanted my unborn child to have everything I never had. Meaning two loving parents. I know I try my best to do whatever for him, meaning money or time. His mom left him with me on my date with Abrielle and I've been calling her to come get him. I don't mind having my son but she knows I work and her mom and I aren't the best of friends. So I can't just drop him off to her and not hear a ear full.

I love my son and I wouldn't mind having him full time because honestly I can't stand his mom's boyfriend, if that's what you want to call him. They have been on and off for the longest and that nigga is the real reason why her and I aren't together. Every time he hurts her, I was always there to pick up the pieces. I know I was stupid, I definitely was immature and I couldn't understand why she never wanted me. She was always second best in his eyes and number one in mine.

I just knew too much of this dude that I didn't care to hear about it anymore and I ended it when she was 8 months pregnant. She knew how much I didn't like him and she continued to see him behind my back. I honestly think that's why he keeps her around. He knew how much I loved and cared for her. And he's pissed that Jr's mine and he's something he can't control.

If that nigga is the real reason why she all of a sudden works late I'm going to flip out on her and him. I grit my teeth just feeling my ears getting hot.

"Daddy make me pancakes." Jr climbed on the black dining chair. I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded. My love for my son is above all else.

"Okay you want strawberry or blueberries with it?" I opened the fridge and took out the strawberries already knowing his answer.

"Strawberries!" He threw his short arms in the air. I chuckled and turned on my iHome and started cooking.

Chris

I rubbed my eyes as the sun pierced through the sheer curtains. I looked around for my phone on my bed when the excruciating pain in my head took over me.

"Ugh!" I yelled out in pain. Suddenly the room became dark as the curtains were closed.

"You're woke, take these." I squinted A hand reached towards me with pills and a glass of water. I quickly took them and washed them down.

"Thank you." I finally made out as the person took my glass. I blinked my eyes adjusting to the dark room.

"You feel a little better?" she touched my face and I finally realized it was Abrielle.