Chapter Three Part 1

**Warning This Chapter Contains Sexual Content. ***

"Alright class that will be it for today. Make sure you look over the class syllabus and you will see your first paper is due too weeks from today. So start brainstorming on topics and give them to me Wednesday. Class dismissed. "

Everyone started to disburse from the class. I picked up my notebook and stuffed it in my bag. For the full hour and thirty minutes I felt like Chris eyes were on me. I never looked at him. I just wrote notes in my notebook. I was so looking forward to having this class with Terrie but I have to go to my councilor to see if i can change my class.

"What you thinking about writing?" Terrie turns to me and says. To my surprise he talked to me and it caught more off guard.

"U-uh I honestly don't know I'm thinking i need to drop this class." I blurted out and I saw Chris head popped up out of the corner of my eye.

"Why?"

"I love African American History but I just feel like I don't fit in here." I said feeling uncomfortable as Chris walked slowly towards us.

"Well it looks like you fitting well to me." Terrie said smirking looking at me up and down. "You should stick around. "

"Well Terri-"

"Terrie you make a good point. Ms. Ginson you are a great student. And I feel like you will benefit well from my teaching. You should." Chris interrupted. I looked at Chris and steam had to have been coming out my ears.

"I will think about it." I said through my clenched teeth.

"Great. See you Wednesday." Chris smirked,winked and started walking towards the exit. You cocky s.o.b! At this point I'm pissed and mumbling under my breath not realizing my future husband is watching me act crazy.

"You straight?" he said putting his hand on my shoulder with concern in his eyes.

"Oh! Yes sorry but yeah he creeps me out so I need to drop this class."

"I thought you said he was a good professor?"

"He is but... ugh it's a long story." I said feelings stupider as words trickles out of my mouth.

"Well when you stay give me a call maybe we can study together." he said getting closed to me and I felt his breath on my lips. I automatically closed my eyes waiting for this magical moment that he is about to make happen. But then I feel his hand go into my back pocket and he pulls out my cellphone. I opened my eyes and he's putting his number in it. I felt my face shatter as it hit the floor.

"Don't forget about me." He said and he put it back in my back pocket and walked out the door.

I pulled my phone out my back pocket and sat in awe. He really gave me his number?

"You like him huh?" I looked up and saw Chris standing in front of the doorway.

"I need to go. I can't talk right now." I said tired of his playful attitude.

"So you're changing your class?"

"It's nothing of your business." I said walking to the door.

"I really thought you would've changed you're mind about the internship." He said putting his arm in the doorway.

"Don't do this. Go about you're way and ill go mine." I said looking at him.

"Okay but you'll regret it." he said removing his arm.

"Yeah whatever I said and I walked to the escalator and got on. I'm going to go fix my schedule right now.

"What do you mean I can't change it?!"