Chapter Eighteen

After the party ended...

Kim

"What the hell is taking him so long?" I looked at his substantial vintage walnut colored clock above his head board. I laid across his grey & blue down, and decor pillows and sham covered bed in all black lingerie. One thing my non sober father told me, when he could muster up a thought, is that a man can never turn away a good meal and a p*ssy in his bed. Wasn't that great advice to tell an twelve year old? I'm sure Wes had the meal covered but I can definitely supply the p*ssy. My Giuseppe's were replaced with my simple black red bottoms and I put a few drops of Versace fragrance on my neck. I was ready to wrap my toned legs around his waist and ride him until he begged me to stop.

I made sure that I didn't make too much noise because I didn't want his guards or maids notice I'm here. I had the Moet & Chedon chilling in the ice bucket, courtesy of Chris credit card, two flutes ready to be used to get me and my soon to be lover drunk. I was prepared to bring out the big guns if the party didn't go well and Tanya pulled everything out the trunk and all I had to do was stay completely quiet in his room as the party ended.

I heard voices and I got nervous but this isn't the time to get jitters. I'm more than ready to get my man.

Wes

I was intrigued by Abrielle and everything she had to say tonight. But I needed some sleep or a drink to process everything.

"You can sleep in the guest room next to my master bedroom." I motioned up the stairs. Her eyes were heavy and filled with worry. She bit down on her lip as she looked up the stairs.

"Come on, I'll show you." I grabbed her hand, her grip soft and lightly clenching onto mine, and guided her up the stairs. Her heels clicked against my ivory marble floors as I lead her to her room.

"Here it is." I cut on the light switch and her eyes seems to light up with it as well.

"It's really big.." She turned her head looking at everything in the room. The wine colored drapes coincided with the same colored rug that surrounded the queen sized bed and it also complemented the whole bedroom. The green leaf plants rested in the tall vases on each side of the bed in the far corners by the windows. And the paintings on the walls were abstract airy stokes of oil paint. "..and beautifully decorated." She looked back to me and smiled.  The first thing I noticed about her that her smile is beautiful.

"Thanks but I take no credit. The interior was all set and ready before I made the big move. But I did tell the designer colors I liked." She chuckled and so did I.

"Okay I don't want to take up your beauty sleep. And its definitely late or should I say hella early? And the bathroom is across the hall if you would like to shower and there should be fresh PJs in the dresser."

She smiled again. "Its okay and thank you."

"No problem and sorry about that waitress she was rude and I'm glad you didn't correct me about you being my girl in front of her."

"Oh, no that's fine I know you didn't mean it." She waived me off.

I bit down on my lip and wanted to say what if did? But tonight has been crazy and I don't want to be reason to take it up a notch.

"Good night." I slid my hands in my pants pockets and walked out the room. I shook my head at the thoughts about how we could've both been in the shower together. Man, I need some chill. I walked to my bedroom door and turned the knob.

"I've been waiting for you." Kim laid across my bed and holding a glass in her hand. As I thought my night was over but it feels like it ain't never ending.

Abrielle

I sat down on the bed and it felt as good as it looked. I'm really fatigued and the soft covers that brushed against my legs felt heavenly. So many thoughts trickled in my mind about Chris and Kim. I wonder is he really over her and will he actually get a divorce? Is this all really worth the trouble? My head just hurts trying to think of the what if's. I fell back onto the bed and stared at the ceiling and wondered where Chris was and I bet he was trying to get into contact with me. But tonight I just want to relax and be alone. I got up and looked into the dresser and pulled out some pjs that where fleece and were a size large. Can I really squeeze into these? I grabbed them and headed out the door and made my way towards Wes room because I wanted to know if he had a larger size. As I walked up to his door I heard two voices and I was hesitant to knock on the door. I knocked lightly and and the voices stopped talking.

"Hello? Wes are you sleep? I just wanted to know if you had a larger size in these pjs..." I waiting on a response but no one said anything. I shrugged and just thought maybe he fell asleep watching t.v. I walked to the shower and took a long refreshing shower in his equally beautiful bathroom. I let the shower head rain down over my whole body and when I got out pulled my hair back into a slick pony tail. I tried to squeeze my body in the large and it wasn't going to work. I looked around and grabbed dry towel and wrapped it over my body and I opened the door and made a run for it to the guest room. As I ran I saw a figure out the corner of my eye and I ran even faster. I went into the room and closed the door behind me. I hope he didn't see me because half of my a** was hanging out. I cut off the lights and snuggled under the covers. As soon as I was about to close my eyes, someone cut on a light in the hallway. I opened my eyes wider as I saw shadow of foot steps walking in front of my door and they stopped in front of my door. I felt my eyes get bigger and my heart started to patter. Why should I be scared it's probably only Wes right? The foot steps got close and the door knob started to turn and I pulled my head under the covers. The steps grew closer to the bed and I felt a hand touch the cover and yanked the covers off my head.

"What the f*ck are you doing here?!" Kim yelled fiercely over me. 

*Hey lovelies here's another chapter and another reminder it will be ending soon! What you think Wes and KIm were doing? And What do you think Kim will do? Follow Share Vote*