Chapter Seven

Abrielle

I sat across from Terrie. He looked like he stepped out a GQ ad. He wore a full grey/blue suit with a blue skinny tie. I wanted to ask why he was wearing it but I didn't want to seem like I cared.

"You not going to say anything?" He's asked unfolding his hands and sat up in is chair. I know he saw the disgusting look I had on my face. I was never good at hiding my feelings.

"There's nothing I need to say." I replied lying.

"Can we talk about you being rushed to the hospital?"

"I don't owe you anything." I said folding my arms.

"Okay that's fair but if we don't talk about it will be a problem."

"A problem? What about your girl? Should I worried the b*tch going to pop out?" I said sarcastically.

"Look she not my girl. She was a female I knew a while ago and we had a one time deal. Then she tried to say I was her baby daddy. And I believed her brought the baby clothes, milk, crib, basically everything. Then my auntie told me to get a test because the baby don't look like me or girl.  So I did and the baby not even mine. And no lie I was hurt than a mug but I just cussed that thot out and left the sh*t I bought with her because I don't have time for that extra."

I shook my head. "And you couldn't warn me before all this happened? Do you have any idea what I've been through? " I said fighting the hot tears. 

"Abri I tried calling you the past two days."

"I can't do this." I said getting up as the tears let go. He grabbed my arm and pulled away and walked out the restaurant. I wiped my tears as I walked down the street. 

"Abri!" Terrie ran after me. "Stop and come here." He grabbed me and pulled me into him. I burst into tears and I hit him and tried to pull away from him.

"Why did you hurt me?!" I tried to say through my tears and cracking voice.

"Abri, I'm not letting you go." He said holding me tighter.

Chris

I rubbed Kim's belly as we sat on our couch.

"Is there anything I need to get you? You hungry? Thirsty?"

"No I'm fine Chris." She said chuckling.

I put a pillows behind her.

"What are you wearing?" She asked looking confused. I just remembered Abrielle. She's probably still mad at me. And if she knew Kim was pregnant she would be hurt I know it. I tried to warn her marriage is complicated but I never ever expected this to happen.

"Oh I was running errands this morning."

"Oh" he said not believing me. "Where is she?" She said picking up pillow that was out of place and she fixed it her way.

"I took her home."

"Hm." She said getting up.

"Let me help you!" I said holding her hand and supporting her back.

"I got it Chris."

"Okay." I said letting go.

"I need to know you're still commited to this marriage."

"Kimberly you're my wife."

"I know that. But do you and her know that?" She said sternly.

"Of course I do and she does too."

"Because I'm not bringing up my child in a broken home." She said holding her stomach.

"I won't allow it babe." I said touching her belly and I kissed her forehead. She smiled and we kissed.