Chapter Twenty Three

Abrielle

"Where do you want to go?" Katherine said panicking.

"I don't know. I have to start my new job tomorrow but I don't want to go home. I know he will be there." I said biting my nails.

"It's no problem. You can come and stay with me. I can drop you off to your job in the morning." She said rubbing my shoulder.

"Thanks. I appreciate it Kat and I'm sorry for putting you through this and ruining our fun." I murmured. She gave me a cheesy smile.

"It's no big deal. Sleep over!" she screamed as she cranked the music up. I laughed and I danced with her. She could pep up anyone's mood.

We finally arrived to her quiet neighborhood and I followed her into her cute pale blue colored home. I walked into her front room and we took our shoes off and we were greeted by her parents.

"Hey mom hey dad, this is Abrielle. She was in the hospital with me."

"Were glad to finally meet you Abrielle we have heard so much about you!" Her mom hugged me and her dad shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you both and you have a beautiful home."

"Such a nice girl." Her dad said.

"Okay guys we going to go upstairs." Kat hurried and pulled me away.

"See you at dinner!" Her mom yelled.

We went to her room and it was full blown pink everything.

"Damn you love pink." I huffed.

"Yeah I do. I never wear pink though." She thought out loud. "And stop trying to deviate from the problem you are having." she said plopping on her queen sized bed.

"Ugh!" I said trying to smother myself with her furry pink pillow.

"Okay first. Lets check facebook and see if he said anything." Katherine pulled out her Mac book and placed it on her bed. I sat next to her and I clenched the pillow in anticipation.

"Okay login and we can see." She slid it to me and I typed my info in.

"Okay here we go. Oh sh*t! You have two new message!" Katherine squealed. She opened it and the first she clicked on was Kim.

Kimberly:

Abrielle this is Chris I know you blocked me and thats why I'm on Kim's account. I need to talk to you and explain everything. Please just let me explain everything to you. Give me a chance. Call me when you get this message.

I hurried and blocked her account as well.

"Maybe you should hear him about Abri?" Kat said sympathizing with this loser.

"Why? You know what he did Kat."

"But he's married though. You know it was a chance they could get back together." she said lowly. I was pissed but she was right.

"Okay. I'll call him tomorrow maybe." I said.

"Great! you're on a roll now." she said bouncing on her bed. " Okay next message. OH EM GEE It's Adam!" I hurried and moved her out the way and she scuffed but laughed it off. She knew how much I liked him so she brushed it off quickly.

"Hey earth to Kat where's my iPad?" I looked up and saw Katherine's shirtless brother standing in the doorway. My mouth dropped a little as my eyes examined his body real quick. Damn.

"Could you go put some clothes on!" She through a pillow at him. " And no! Ask mom!"

"Hey I live here too I can wear or not wear what I want." He scuffed at her.