Chapter Twelve

Kim

I put on my earnings and touched up my lipstick. I walked infront of the dressing rooms mirror checking myself out trying to imagine much whole look together.

"Kim come out!" Tanya said waiting for me to show her my dress. I stepped out in the waiting room and walked up to the six way mirror.

"That's the one! It will blow him away!" She jumped up and pulled my hair up trying to help my vision.

"I'm going to wear my black 6' Giuseppe's." I said turning around looking at my ass.

"Damn I might take my damn self out." I said biting my lip.

"Girl I'm going to need you to bring it down a thousand." Tanya said drinking her green tea.

"Okay let's go get medi, pedi, facials and hair. And its all thanks too that chubby chaser!" I squealed gathering all my items to the check out.

"Yes ma'am" Tanya said dancing.

Chris

"So you been here with her the whole f*cking time?!" Terrie said walking in the door.

"What is it to you?"

"Nigga my sister is pissed at me and blaming your f*cked up marriage on me. But it ain't got nothing to do with me. You need to be at home with your pregnant wife. Why the f*ck you over here? Why is he over here?! I asked you last night Abrielle." Terrie turned his attention to a quiet Abrielle.

"You told him I wasn't here?" I asked her.

"Look calm down. I didn't tell you because I owed Chris. He was the only person who was there for me when you broke my heart. He called the ambulance and he just always truly cared for me. He's been a great friend. And like I told you before I don't owe you an explanation." She said crossing her arms. He sat the coffee and bag down and got close to her. I stepped closer to him and he looked back at me over his shoulder.

"Nigga you better back up off me." He said putting his hand up. Abrielle gave me a look letting me know she was okay. I stepped back a step.

"Listen, Bri, I was there for you when this nigga flaunted my sister was pregnant and was breaking your heart. Don't I deserve to know what the f*ck is going on? My f*cking feelings wrapped in this bull sh*t too but its obviously f*ck Terrie day. Just string my muthaf*cking ass along huh?" He bent down to her eye level and she looked away. "Look at me. Because at this point I want to know if this sh*t between us is anything. I'm not about to beg, none of that sh*t you know how I care about you and how I'm trying to make up for the bull I caused. But this here. This triangle sh*t not going to happen." Abrielle wiped her falling tear and her face turned red.

"Yo, Terrie back up and give her some air." I said pulling touching his shoulder. And all I saw was his left hand coming so fast that it connected to my jaw and I felt the instant sting.

"B*tch didn't I tell you to back the f*ck off me?!'' I quickly jumped on him and we started wrestling and punching on the kitchen floor.

"Stop!!" Abrielle yelled and she tried to separate us. Terrie threw another punch my way but I dodged it. The punch landed on Abrielle's jaw. She fell to the floor in pain.

"See what the f*ck you made me do?!" Terrie yelled. I jumped up ignoring this dumb nigga and grabbed some frozen corn out her freezer and placed it on her jaw.

"Abrielle I'm sorry you know I didn't mean to hit you." Terrie said getting of the floor.

"Leave!" She yelled and flinched in pain after she said it.

"Abri please."

"Terrie leave." She insisted.

"Okay. Just know I didn't mean to hit you. And you know my number if you want to talk and come to your senses. But also know that offer won't always be there." He grabbed a napkin from his bag and wiped his busted lip and walked out the door.

"I'm sorry Abrielle." I said rubbing her back.

"Could you leave too."

"Me? Why?"

"I need to think."

"So you really want to think abour being with him? Seriously? Look what he did Abrielle!"

"It was an accident he tried to hit you!" She yelled and quickly regretted it after she felt the pain.

"Okay I'm going." I through my hands up in defeat and grabbed my clothes and car keys. I walked to tge dooe and turned the knob.

"Abrielle." I looked at her. She looked up and all I saw was dejection and confusion in her eyes.

"I...I love you." I closed the door and hopped in my car.

Kim

I slipped on my heels and I stood in front of Tanya's full length mirror.

"I love your hair. My cousin does great hair." Tanya says filling in her lips with red lipstick. Tanya had her black fitted stress that had a deep opening dip at her lower back. I had a simple but sexy black dress the insinuated every curve I've worked out in L.A. Fitness for. That fat trick wished she looked this good.

"Okay we need to go, we want to be late but not too late." Tanya said slipping on her heels.

We got in her BMW and got on the nearest high way.

"So the event is where again?" I asked checking my hair out in the mirror.

"At his house."

"No f*cking way."

"Yes girl you didn't read it?" She waived me off.

"Obviously no."

20 minutes later we pulled up to these huge black gates that read W.E. Those were his initials. I felt a tingling sensation all around my body. We entered the gates after Tanya gave our names to the security and his valet escorted us out the car.

His home is resplendent and I couldn't close my mouth.

"Girl." Was all Tanya could say as we saw all of the sparkling lights, beautiful but neat plant life and water fountains. So many people were walking and catching up on their way through the tall entry doors.

Tonight is the night. And it will be tge night to remember.

W.E.

"My nigga you better be here tonight. I haven't seen or heard from you in how long?" I was trying to convince my bestfriend not to miss my home coming party.

"I don't know man. Maybe ill catch up with you another time." He sighed and I heard the fret in his voice.

"Swing by man. I trust you won't regret it." I assured him.

"Alright man."

"Coo' see you soon my nig'" I hung up and knew tonight would be a night to remember.

☆A kind of quick update lol I'll try to do more frequently. Thank you to all my loyal readers n followers! Ignore mistakes. Ill fix tomorrow. Leave your thoughts! ☆