Chapter Four

(A/N): Before you comment on anything, the idea for StarClan's Coming was @warriorcatlover345.

Instantly, Batheart rushed over to him. "Skywing! Come with me!" she exclaimed.

Skywing looked sadly down at her. "Why?" he asked. "Listen, I'll explain everything! Just please, come with me!" Batheart said desperately, hoping he would listen.

Skywing finally nodded and followed her into the edge of the clearing. Before she could go into a large bush she found, she saw Hawkflight talking to a slightly smaller cat.

Batheart shrugged it off and continued walking, with Skywing trailing behind.

They both stepped into a bush and sat down. "Yes, Batheart?" Skywing licked his paw and drew it over his head.

"My mother, Goldenwing, she's.. not alive anymore," Batheart started. "Gave me a prophecy, a connection between Thunder, River, Shadow and Wind will join together and form Storm and save the Clans from utter destruction." Batheart recited the words from the prophecy given to her.

"No way.." Skywing looked utterly shocked. "I was given the same prophecy!"

Batheart was shook. "No way! Goldenwing told me that the prophecy was given to a cat from each Clan." Batheart looked at him, he looked at her then came forward and pressed his muzzle onto hers.

Batheart was very shocked. He loves me again? But Batheart didn't move and she pressed back.

Then, a huge yowl interrupted them. They jumped up and instinctively ran out into the clearing. The cat who made the yowl was a large, shimmery, snow-white tomcat with berry red eyes.

"Hello. I am Jingleberry of StarClan and I have an announcement to make." Jingleberry sat down. The whole clearing was dead silent, not even the elders were complaning.

Jingleberry sat between all four leaders on the Great Rock. Each leader turned their head to look at him.

"Each leaf-bare, on the first new moon, you will all come together in a Gathering, trucefully and share a meal with all the prey you can find, and share it with others." Jingleberry said.

There were murmurs of disapproval spreading like a wildfire. "In
leaf-bare we're already half-starved!" exclaimed one cat.

"Exactly! That's why there's a feast! To make sure no Clan starves!" Jingleberry looked happy to have proven his point.

"Anyways, after you all eat and catch up, you will all set a silent prayer to honor the Coming of StarClan." Jingleberry went on.

"Then, when you all are sleeping in your camp, I will come and deliver gifts to your kits and young apprentices and maybe a special gift for your whole Clan, that's if your camp is decorated with holly or ivy or fancy things dedicated to your Clan and its territory to honor your Clan as well, and if all the warriors have been good this year." Jingleberry licked a paw.

"One more thing, at the StarClan's Coming meeting, you will also exchange gifts to one another. Every cat will bring something and then give it to any cat."

All four Clans looked not entirely pleased, some were, some scowled. The leaders nodded to Jingleberry. "Thank you, Jingleberry, we love this idea and will definitely do so." Fallowstar dipped her head to Jingleberry.

Jingleberry dipped his head back. "I'll see you all again on the new moon!" Jingleberry exclaimed and faded away. As soon as he was gone, murmurs of excitement rose through the Clans. Batheart liked the idea of StarClan's Coming.

All four leaders jumped down and called to their Clans to go back. Batheart padded alongside Pumpkinseed as they were walking into ThunderClan territory. "So what are you going to bring?" Batheart asked Pumpkinseed.

"I found a huge clump of catmint near the Great Sycamore and I think I'm going to bring some of that as a gift. What about you?" responded Pumpkinseed.

"I'm not entirely sure yet." Batheart responded thoughtfully. We have to bring a gift for any cat. I wanna get one for Skywing!

They all got into the camp and were ordered to their dens. Batheart climbed into her nest and instantly fell asleep. She was very tired. The next day was colder. Batheart woke up to a still-full den, but she got up anyways. She tip-toed her way through the den, watching out for tails and paws.

Batheart exited the den and was amazed. The whole world was coated in a white blanket. It felt like forever since she's seen the snow.

She realized that this would be Moonpaw's first snow. It was a little too early to wake her so she decided to eat.

Batheart walked over to the fresh-kill pile and there was only a few small scraps left, she picked up a very small mouse and ate it very quickly.

She noticed Lightheart coming out of the warriors den. Lightheart padded up to her. "Would you, Moonpaw, Hawkflight and Oakpaw like to go on a hunting patrol?" Lightheart asked, looking at the weak fresh-kill pile.

Batheart nodded and went to the warriors den to fetch Hawkflight. She woke him and they both went to the apprentices den and woke both Moonpaw and Oakpaw.

"Would you both like to eat before we head out?" Batheart asked as soon as they exited the den.

Both of them shook their heads. "We want to get to hunting right away!" exclaimed Oakpaw.

Batheart nodded. "Okay, how was your first Gathering?" Batheart didn't have much time to talk to Moonpaw because she was too busy chattering away to Oakpaw last night.

"It was amazing! I can't wait for StarClan's Coming!" Moonpaw exclaimed.

"Definetly! Moonpaw and I met three apprentices from RiverClan named Fernpaw, Shallowpaw and Crystalpaw!" Oakpaw hopped in the air.

Batheart looked to Hawkflight, he looked distant. "Hawkflight? Are you okay?" She asked him. "I'm fine, why?" Hawkflight questioned. Batheart narrowed her eyes. "Nevermind. Let's go." They padded out of camp and into the forest, up the ravine to the Great Sycamore to hunt.