Introduction

Hello and I am the author.

This is a BTS Jeon Jungkook fanfiction.

This will be my second published book so I hope you enjoy it.

This book will follow the story between Yoo Nari and Jeon Jungkook (BTS).

This will be a short story, because I'm trying a bit of a different concept. It's just a cute book, but this will lead in to a full book I hope to write in the future. So if it seems incomplete towards the end, it's meant to be like that. This book is to introduce the two main characters.

This is also inspired by the song originally written by "Tori Kelly" titled 'Paper Hearts', hence the title of this book. I decided to write this because Jungkook himself and TXT, covered this song.

The story follows a girl who creates paper hearts for a boy in the wheelchair, and shes become shy due to her experiences, which is why her form of communication is these notes she folds into paper hearts.

Feel free to vote, comment and do whatever readers do, if you even find this book. Please enjoy!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Genre: Slice of Life, Drama — Contains some elements of Mystery and Supernatural themes

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Copyright:

The uploading, scanning and distribution of this book in any form or by any means - including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, translating, recording or otherwise - without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by the law.

Please do not plagiarize this work that I have made and put lots of effort into.

The writing and story is made by the author.

The cover for this book is also created by the author. Though the original photos came from Google.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Disclaimer:

The language in the following story won't be that strong so that a larger audience will be able to read this story, as I know lots of young people, even ages ten are on this app.

This was made purely just for entertainment purposes only.

Any resemblances with other ideas or stories are entirely coincidental. Except for some small details such as BTS's names and their songs and albums

Please note, that there may be mentions of m*rder, *ssault, b*llying and possible other triggering elements. If any of those make you feel uncomfortable, please continue on with caution.

This is a work of fiction.

The characters in this book is made by me. So any names, places, business's, events and incidents are either products of my imagination or used in a fictitious manor.

(Such as HYBE — Formerly Big Hit Entertainment and BTS itself)

Any resemblances to actual persons , living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

I do NOT own BTS (방탄소년단)

Any other images or videos that may have possibly been used in this book all belong to their rightful owners.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Copyright © -armlink- / kim_chi