Chapter 8: Her Story

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Dear Jungkook,

I'm sorry for putting you through this. And this may sound mean, but I'm sorry. I could see your clueless face and it's kind of funny!

Once I walked down the hall and I saw you, your face unsure. I'm sorry but it was way, way too entertaining.

At least I'm apologising but free entertainment all the way. I don't need to pay no dime for this.

Since you'll tell me your story, I'll tell you mine.

Briefly, in short, I was seen to be crazy. Parents, teachers, friends... They all thought I was a psycho, got hit in the head.

In all honesty, I don't think I am, like I said to you before. I know what you might be thinking. That's what everyone says. And yes, honestly everyone on this cruel world has a little crazy in them. But me? I think I'm normal. No, I know I am.

Not to be cringe, but I think I have a gift. I can see things, some may be hallucinations, I know that. But, I feel like spirits call out to me. I feel like they're real. Again, you're probably thinking this is fake, and that it's dumb and stupid. But hey, you're here for a reason too, so you cant really judge me can you?

- The Girl on the Corner

She inserts the note in the little heart, as she gallops and skips her way outside...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'I know it's not a battle, but I want to do well.'

- I-LAND, Jay

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───