Chapter 2: Friends

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Dear Joongcook,

Sorry, don't know how to spell your name, but someone told me it was spelt like this? I don't know, it was another girl in the institution, not sure if she knows you, but oh well.

It's only my second letter, so I can't reveal myself yet... Not that I will anyways, it's really simple if you think about it. I left a couple hints last time if you didn't notice. Honestly, I'm not sure if you're reading these, or if you found them in the first place. But you know what, there's nothing better to do in this place so, I don't care that much. I'm literally just trying to make friends the only way I can. Plus, I'm bored. Like, really, bored.

I occasionally see that you hang around with a few other guys here. How was your day? Are you okay? Those are questions no one has asked me for a while, so I wonder, do your friends worry about things like that and ask if you're alright? Ah, I probably sound creepy, sorry.

If you want to respond, leave a note in the place where lilac life is created. Or where beautiful but dangerous nature rises. Not to be cryptic or anything, again, it's really simple. Then again, you dont read these do you?

- Girl

Little does she know, he reads every single letter, as he too, grabs a piece of paper to write his own.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝You should've ended me when you had the chance.❞

- BLACKPINK, 'How You Like That'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───