Chapter 6: Illusion?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Dear Jeon Jungkook,

I don't want to pry, but I'd like to know more about your story. Though, I guess it's better to talk about it when you find out who I am, and that might take a while because if I'll be honest, making the first and second letter was only easy because I didn't think you'd read them in the first place.

You know if you think about it, you could just wait at the garden all day until you see a girl picking up the paper heart from the flowers, then you'll find me. Makes it 10 times easier for you.

Also since you said some things about yourself... I think I can tell you more about me. How I got here? I guess we have slightly similar stories. I saw something too, but I also, felt it? I don't know, but it was as if something tried choking me.

I couldn't see anything because I was hiding under the blankets, but I called the police. We have CCTV and a camera in the halls out of my room. I only saw the person go outside my bedroom door, but on the tapes... It wasn't there.

Maybe I was tired but... It felt too real to be just in my head. But you know what, we should start with simpler questions to get to know eachother right?

So Jeon Jungkook, tell me, who's your favourite Korean singer?

- 5' 5"

After this, was when we started to get close and understand eachothers secrets...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'From the outside I seem happy a lot,
but I'm a human and it's not possible to always be happy."

- 2NE1, Bom

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───