Prologue: How I Got Here

Nari's POV:

People say I'm crazy, but I think I'm just special, born with a gift no one else has... Or so I thought.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A Month Ago

September 1st. That's when I got here. I'm not crazy. But no one seems to get that do they?

They all say the same old thing, you're nothing but a psycho. You're just a hopeless, depressed teen who sees imaginary things to make your little life better.

But if only they knew... What I see is very much real. As real as the changing seasons when winter night shifts into a beautiful spring day, that's how real it is.

And too bad for you guys because, they don't share my gift.

No one does.

It all happened in one night, when the sun disappeared and the moon became the ruler of the land so to speak, the air becoming colder, thicker.

And that's when I saw it.

But no one believed me... Not even my parents... They thought taking me to this horrific place would help me...

What I saw was really there, but no one seems to believe that. They're all closed minded people, people who chose to be like everyone else.

That's how I got here, because of them...

And now, I want to fight to get out... Because I'm starting to see things that I shouldn't...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───