Chapter 11: Is it You?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Dear somebody,

Okay, okay. I asked Jimin, and his suspicions is Nabi or whatever her name is. Or him. Or they. He seems to know everyone, like the extrovert he is. I've been thinking it's her too, maybe it's the way she looks which seems to match the writing style. But that could just be me being judgemental, isn't it?

You write in cursive, like the soft waves and curls in her hair. The way you write, the flick on the letter h when you join it with the rest of the words, gentle and elegant. It's like my mother's writing, she used to sing a lot. Do you like singing?

Oh and one more thing, really random but every night, I hear music. Music from a music box of some sort, it's why I get monitored closely every night. But apparently no one else hears it, except me. Confusing right?

But back to the topic, singing. I always enjoyed it. I wonder if you do too. If I got your identity correct, because I think that's you, can you meet me at the bench next to the window, the one where the person who I assume to be you always sits? If you don't come by 11am tomorrow, then I'll assume I messed up.

- Jungkook

He tucks the seal in hope, hope he finally found her, the 5'5" foot tall, mysterious girl...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Work hard in silence. Let success be your noise."

- TWICE, Park Jihyo

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───