Chapter 10: Hurry

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

To Jungkook,

So, okay not going to lie, your story is... Dark, to say the least. Like creepy lady sold to the devil? What's up with that? Did you guys believe it or something? Because wow, I didn't think you'd be gullible enough.

Kidding. It could be real, and now I'll just, refrain from music boxes. You know it's sad, because I received a gift when I was 6 and it was a music box. It played the cliché classic, Swan Lake. It's pretty though, the box was wooden, a small baby pink painted ballerina twirling in the inside like a satin ribbon. Even the outside was engraved with lines and curves, plus the sapphires decorating the edges.

I don't think I'll ever look at it the same way. But anyways, come on Jungkook, try harder to find me okay? As much as it's amusing, walking past you in confusion, I also feel bad for you. But it does not mean I'm revealing myself, so please hurry, okay?

I still have a minor detail about myself to tell you.

- Lil

She seals the piece of origami with a sticker, skipping down the halls, enjoying her youth...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'I’m getting weak, but I keep pushing myself'

- Stray Kids 'Hellevator'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───