Chapter 15: Life Changer

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As time passes even more, from those few hours to days, and those days to weeks and months, they learn all of eachother's secrets. In depth, he told her about himself, what he enjoys, his dreams, and introduced her to his friends. You might think it may be odd for her only friends in the institution to be guys, but friendship is friendship.

And I'll let you in on a secret, everyone else is actually crazy.

And same for her, he finds out that she was born mute, but despite being unable to speak, she was quite the extrovert. So, yes, people bullied her. Yes, people disliked her... A lot. But, there was so many that loved her too.

Of course, that's until the 'psycho at sixteen' rumours came in. But overall, she handled it well... Most of the time.

She even met the other friends of his, the old and wise ones.

Flashback

"Hey I'm Seokjin, but sweetheart, you can call me Jin," He introduces, as he blows a kiss to her. "And I'm the youngest- Hey! Jeon Jungkook! Why did you step on my foot?" He jokes, red cheeks but still smiling.

"I know~ Trying to impress your first love are you?"

Yeah, to say the least, he had a great time explaining that.

With Yoongi, it was... A different story.

"Nari, meet Yoongi, he should be sitting right here-"

And she gets welcomed by a baby sloth in a large crib, the rocking chair.

"Ah, sorry, he's tired but I'm Namjoon," He introduces, extending his hand to her, and like two magnets, their hands stick and shake eachother until they pull apart.

She slightly bows, whispering to Jungkook. "It's 4pm, why is he sleeping?"

"He's Yoongi, that's why."

And well, last but not least, Hoseok. "AYO I'M YOUR HOPE, YOU'RE MY HOPE, I'M J-HOPE," He beams, like the ray of sunshine he is, golden strikes of light almost coming out of him like the sunrise.

"Ah, sorry, too bright? Need me to dial down the energy and screen brightness a bit?" He asks, scratching the back of his neck nervously, worrying if he made the wrong impression.

"No no! I love it. Continue," She types on the phone, as the grandfather of the friend group comes out from his 'crib' and greets her.

"Who here impersonated my alarm? Oh, hey aren't you Nari? Jungkook's girlfriend?" And by reflex, she nods.

Accidents happen, right? She assumed they'd say Jungkook's friend, because that's what they are, so she already prepared to nod. But his friends had different plans.

And well, that's their first steps of their journey, and how she met his friends.

And as she walks back to her room, looking at the window at 11pm, she thinks to herself...

I never knew, the boy I sent a paper hearts to everyday would be the one to change my life.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

'You deserve, happiness
And love.'

- IU, 'Ending Scene'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───